PDA

View Full Version : JDM itr intake manifold

!@#$%
05-08-2003, 11:49 PM
whats the deal with this? isn't it hand ported? Supposedly it helps greatly in top end. Do you think that maybe this would help out those hondata users running to 7700 and not getting any gains? poleposition has them for 260, if there is a real difference then I will consider buying one and get some dyno's or something. anyone think this will even fit on a k20a3? I figure that if we have the type s manifold and the itr manifold fits on the k20a2, then the itr manifold should fit on the k20a3. just some discussion...

PoRT
05-09-2003, 12:03 AM
yes it iwill help perfprmance.. NO IT WILL NOT FIT UNLESS YOU DO MODS TO IT. the JDM header is a 4-2 design and the JDM down pipe is a 2-1. the USDM header is either a 4-2-1 or a 4-1 design and the USDM d-pipe bolts right up. if yo get the JDM d-pipe to make it fit, you have to get the JDM front sway bar b/c the d-pipe will hit the USDM sway bar. this is the dilemma i am going through right now.. see my post on the "update on K20A swap"

!@#$%
05-09-2003, 12:30 AM
port, i think u need some rest. :D are you talking about the exhaust manifold? I'm referring to the intake manifold. it's 2:30 am here, I need to get to bed. :p

PoRT
05-09-2003, 09:21 AM
lol.. you are right.. yet i needed rest, i was delerious.. and still am.. working on very little sleep for the past 3 weeks. heh just dont mind me.

on a second note.. i think you will have to get the ITR throtle body, or get your ported.

--- dont mind me

!@#$%
05-09-2003, 09:36 AM
hell, if anyone could answer this question it would be you. :) trying to stuff the k20a into the civic is more of a chore than the a2. i'm still gonna have to drive out there and see it when you are done sometime. I'm about a 3 hr drive. :cool: im just a poor college student. :(

PoRT
05-09-2003, 09:55 AM
whenever you are ready man.. you should come down for the import showdown. i will have to get the dates, i dont remember. but i should be there spanking some ass:D

!@#$%
05-10-2003, 01:17 AM
Thats a great idea. I never really thought of it. be sure to let me know the dates about 2 weeks in advance. We can work something out. I have almost 80 hrs of vacation time I need to take. I'd love to see an ep whipping ass :D :D :D

GeNoZiDe
06-04-2003, 03:41 PM
the JDM ITR intake manifold is way more than 260 man! wha u talkin bout? LOL

GeNoZiDe
06-04-2003, 03:44 PM
woops my bad
confusing site for the price dislpay
i was lookin at the LSD LOL