PDA

View Full Version : crooked!!!

klik
05-09-2003, 01:01 AM
i recieved and install ma tein spring 2day that i recieved from showstoppers, it was great and feels like stock,
But the only thing i notice is the steering wheel is kinda crooked to the right a bit, only abit i notice this when i was driving in the freeway
do i need alignment or something wrong, i need help pls thank u

Makross
05-09-2003, 01:08 AM
yeah get a alignment i havent had the chance to get my alignment done yet either i have the same problem that youre having right now

2k2ep3
05-09-2003, 01:34 AM
yah mine too a lil to the left.
when u guys installed the tein springs did u install the front springs with the rubber up. and the back springs rubber down????

klik
05-09-2003, 10:29 AM
yah mine too a lil to the left.
when u guys installed the tein springs did u install the front springs with the rubber up. and the back springs rubber down????

i cant stand this thing i gotta get a alighment next week for sure, about the rubber yeah they did exactly what u it suppose too,
thanks guys!

EP33
05-09-2003, 12:38 PM
My alignment has been done and rechecked, it's good. Yet after I take turns fast my steering wheel will "relocate" itself either left or right when driving straight depending on the direction of the last fast turn I took.

I am starting to think that there maybe something wrong with the sterring rack.

2k2ep3
05-09-2003, 07:48 PM