PDA

View Full Version : NEED to BUY an intake TODAY BUT WERE??

02blksi
08-10-2002, 11:49 AM
hi there,
This upcoming week i have off from work and i really want to order an intake and install it ASAP, im really interested in the typhoon intake, but when i called that number (saturday) no one was there to take my order BAHHHHH! Does anyone know any online place that i can order from with overnight shipping for a intake? PLEASE help, ive had this car for just a little over a week now and already i have the type r intake cover, tints, rota slipstreams (spoon knockoffs) and now i want an intake!!!!!!!!!! --joe :p

Type X
08-10-2002, 12:42 PM
where did u pick up the valve cover?
i been looking for it

but i really wanna order the cover WITH the 2 garnishes

email me

Hondakid2000@aol.com

thanks

Pradamuimui
08-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Go to www.coximports.com and order a AEM CAI from them...thats where I purchased mine from. If its not listed on the website call them!!!

David K.
08-10-2002, 02:04 PM
I ordered my Typhoon from planetperformance.com. Talk to Robert; his number is 1.800.369.6030 ext. 231. He said he would throw in free shipping to anyone who was refered by this site. My total came to $141. I'm sure overnight delivery will be extra though.

02blksi
08-10-2002, 02:15 PM
david k...

thats the number that i was refering to i called him this morn. there was no answer... but i really want that typhoon intake, ah well i will try again, --joe