PDA

View Full Version : Got my new ride

Spidey
08-10-2002, 06:15 PM
Pick it up on Monday. Satin Silver.
I'll post some pics later
Judging from the reader rides forum Silver is a popular colour.
Anyone in Canada mind telling how much they paid for their wheels?

Glad to join the forum. later

SmoothOperator
08-10-2002, 06:19 PM
I payed 25,500 Canadian. But I got it right when they came out. Did you get a deal at all???

SBC31
08-10-2002, 07:19 PM
I'm leasing mine, but I did get a good deal since it was the 4th Honda that I've gotten from the same dealer.

I probably would have gotten an even better deal if I had waited until now, but I too got mine the first week or so they came out.

Welcome to ephatch, and enjoy the ride.

p.s. Don't forget to submit your car to the Member's Gallery

HondaMan
08-10-2002, 11:48 PM
Welcome...looking forward to seeing your EP!

Spidey
08-11-2002, 02:07 AM
I paid 24,900 including PDI, Freight and included 2 free oil changes and the wheel locks. Not too bad in my books.

They are really trying to get rid of them here because they're not moving.
Everyone is going for the Matrix and Sentra SE-R.
This is my first honda and I'm really surprised that I got one. What does EP stand for anyway?

HondaMan
08-11-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Spidey
I paid 24,900 including PDI, Freight and included 2 free oil changes and the wheel locks. Not too bad in my books.

They are really trying to get rid of them here because they're not moving.
Everyone is going for the Matrix and Sentra SE-R.
This is my first honda and I'm really surprised that I got one. What does EP stand for anyway?

Congrats! EP is the chassis code for our cars ('02 Si).

Spidey
08-11-2002, 08:20 AM
Now that I own my first concerns is about theft, especially the seats, steering wheel and the antenna. A car at a dealership in town already the seats stolen. I saw it with my own eyes. My friend told me that he's going to steal my steering wheel.
and I already read that some people had the antenna stolen. I think it just screws off?

ortedd
08-11-2002, 08:34 AM
yup. . . i had mine stolen

DownTheHatch
08-11-2002, 09:45 AM
There's some Si seats on ebay and I think they're stolen, he's letting the front and back seats go for only $800 that tells you right there that they're stolen.