PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new SI!

BoricuaSi
08-10-2002, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I'm happy! Besides all the bashing that the 02 SI has gotten I've been wanting one for a while. The dealerships around here have markups and didn't wanna deal down a penny. Sooo, today I find a dealer that had one on sale and I was able to deal for that price out the door including the TTL. So I'm happy I got a pretty good deal and am loving my new little ride. My wife has a Celi GT and wants to race me so I have to hurry up and break this thing in to get it on!:)

CleanBlackSi02
08-10-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by BoricuaSi
Yeah, I'm happy! Besides all the bashing that the 02 SI has gotten I've been wanting one for a while. The dealerships around here have markups and didn't wanna deal down a penny. Sooo, today I find a dealer that had one on sale and I was able to deal for that price out the door including the TTL. So I'm happy I got a pretty good deal and am loving my new little ride. My wife has a Celi GT and wants to race me so I have to hurry up and break this thing in to get it on!:)

Congrats! Enjoy the EP!

DownTheHatch
08-10-2002, 10:03 PM
You're happy and I'm happy for you! Blow the doors off of your wife for us! haha :)

BoricuaSi
08-10-2002, 10:13 PM
jaja, Thanks! She's already talking shit! Don't know, I think it'l come down to the driver, but she can drive pretty good so well see!

HondaMan
08-10-2002, 11:47 PM
Welcome and good luck smoking your wife's GT. ;)

dannysi
08-11-2002, 10:10 AM
Congrats on buy your EP. One word of advice when racing. Always shift after the other person. you will beat them in the long run.

SiCivic2k2
08-11-2002, 10:54 AM
Must be nice to have a wife that likes to race! :D Welcome to ephatch!

greenguy
08-11-2002, 11:02 AM
Welcome!
Break your car in gentley and enjoy the years of pure satisfaction.
Please keep us posted on your escapades with racing your wife:D

edit: i still cant spell!:D

BoricuaSi
08-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah, my wife likes racing, she's worst than me. She's got more plans with her GT as far as modding than me with my Si. And yes, I'm breaking in my ride.