PDA

View Full Version : Im f-ing pissed.

cj miller
05-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Well i had a little adventure this last weekend and i drifted into a curb. my right side of my fonr bumber is messed up.(sorry cant post pics right now) Well the car was hit hard enough that the seat belts retractors dont work anymore.(they snap if the car is hit hard enough. supposed to happen) anyway i take it to the dealership cause its under warrenty and ask them to fix what need to be fixxed. i get an appointment for a couple day laters and bring my car in. they call me and say they need to order parts which will take a couple days. ok thats fine. i was stupid so im paying a price.:confused: Well when the parts come in they call me and say. we didnt getin 1 of the 3 parts in so we need to keep it for 2 more days. i said no and im comming to pick my car up right now. i go there and wait for 2 hours for them to reasemble my car since they didnt start untill i got there. so i bring my car back after those 2 days.(today) i just got a call that they forgot to order one more part and it will come in on thursday. i said hell no im comming to pick up my car right now.(leaving in 30min) anyway i asked for an oil change discount or anything and they said no.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

golferjn
05-12-2003, 05:53 PM
sorry to hear about that

cj miller
05-12-2003, 10:34 PM
hey man your from alhambra. well the dealiership is goudy. very goos place but i guess they dont like me. you hatch debadged in the back. i think i say it today.

golferjn
05-13-2003, 05:32 PM
hey whats up man. yeah i'm in alhambra. sorry badges still on. as for goudy honda, they are generally cool, but i guess it was one of those days