PDA

View Full Version : Stolen : TV/DVD head unit

-LAW-
05-12-2003, 04:56 PM
When i got off from work . I saw Cops at my car and i thought that they are giving me a ticket or something .. unfortunately someone stole my system and Pioneer TV/DVD .. they broke my drivers side window ... im just in shock right now ... :'(

-LAW-
05-12-2003, 04:59 PM

-LAW-
05-12-2003, 05:02 PM
im done with my EP , going back to stock now .. so Check out For Sale Forum ... a lot of things will be F/S ....

fyzm7357
05-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Sorry to hear about that....that really sucks that people don't have a damn sense of respect for other peoples stuff....

ULTRAMANIA
05-12-2003, 05:09 PM
whoa whoa whoa there.. your ep was my favorite euro yellow ep and probably one of the nicest on this board.. c'mon.. don't be done with your ep because someone jacked your stuff... i mean.. i know that sucks like hell but don't like those damn theives win man... stick with it dood.. i hope everything works at dude...

Papa Bear
05-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Did you have an alarm on your car and if so what kind. I am having one installed tomorrow. What kind of stuff do you have to sell?

sniperSI
05-12-2003, 05:24 PM
that's bullshit dood, i'm sorry,

Get comprehensive!

Papa Bear
05-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Hey Law, just checked out some pics of your ride and I wouldn't sell nuttin'! That is one sweet car my friend...a real nice example of what one can do to make this car look clean. I've had my share of theft and vandalism on my vehicles and I know it blows. It seems that if you take pride in what you own and keep your ride nice and clean, somebody wants to fuck with it. I just think back to Pulp Fiction " It would have been worth him doin' it, just so I could'a caught him doin' it." Vincent Vega re: some dickless piece of shit keying his Malibu.

golferjn
05-12-2003, 05:44 PM
sorry to hear about that man

LsVtecStolen
05-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry to hear about u'r car man.. I hate people who have no respect for other belongings. Try and stick with what u have. Don't go back to stock.. but, if u'r selling anything.. what kinda stuff will u be giving up?

SHAKEnBAKE
05-12-2003, 06:07 PM
I agree wit Papa Bear here, it really sucked, I kinda understand what u feelin right now(I've been there too:( ) but don't go stock man, you got my support!:)
Your only witness was that bobble head munkey:(

BlackFL2k2Si
05-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Yeah man, that really sucks. Saw it in person guys, looks worse in person if you can believe it. Scary sight. Fucking Florida haters man, hope you continue your modding trend with your next ride! You definitely know how to hook a car up awesome, including the Altima and Teg :D

icegrill
05-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Thats disgusting, but on the bright side they didn't fuck up the dash.

chubbychu
05-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Ooo that sucks. I hate theives they just, really make me mad. they cant get their own stuff so they have to steal other peoples. but yea, please stick with it. there will be little bumps in the road of modding but in the long run its Worth it =O) by the way i absolutely love your car!

JLannoo
05-12-2003, 09:13 PM
Was your stereo gear insured?

poppasp1ce
05-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by icegrill
but on the bright side they didn't fuck up the dash.

??

umm... don't know if you saw the pics but they took the fucking dash. i had my stereo, subs, and amp stolen a while back and my heart sunk into my stomach. i had to call into work that day. law i feel for you man.

StrangeShadow
05-12-2003, 11:46 PM
sorry to hear that man, hope things work out for you.

cj miller
05-13-2003, 12:22 AM
im glad i live in a part of LA where there is no crime becuase of the amount of cops. and i live way up high where people dont go cruising. but yeah man that sucks. so what you want but your car is fucking sick.

Tekdemon
05-13-2003, 02:47 AM
man I know how you feel...I only got keyed but it felt like shit...

I live in NYC and I haven't swapped out my head unit for the very reason that people will steal it...my friend's explorer got it's head unit jacked here in Rochester, so since I live in an even worse area back home it'd be pretty silly for me to install one...

So stock HU for me......I'm still gonna add some stuff but it won't be anything obvious...maybe an amp in the back rigged up to the stock HU and a sub(already have two 10" bazooka's without boxes....as soon as I stop being lazy and build a small box lol)...

I'm thinking about lowering my own comprehensive deductible just so I can buy a nicer stereo system....right now it's $1000 so there's no use unless someone jacks everything lol...only have it for the stupid loan...

JLannoo
05-13-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Tekdemon

I'm thinking about lowering my own comprehensive deductible just so I can buy a nicer stereo system....right now it's $1000 so there's no use unless someone jacks everything lol...only have it for the stupid loan...

Yea man thats really high. Mine is $250 and I wish it was lower.

FACTION95Si
05-13-2003, 08:31 AM
I hope insurance will cover everything. The dash peices that were ripped out will cost at least a couple hundred bucks