PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! suspension questions

mental
05-15-2003, 07:27 AM
question 1. does the progress rear sway kit come with a lower tie bar?
2. who has the skunk2 coilovers? how do you like them and how far down can you go and how far up. and along with the coilovers if i get coilovers do i have to get my alignment redone ever time i decide to crank it down a few inches or will my camber kit do it all its self/ or is the camber kit (ingalls) easily adjustable by me and me alone no outside help needed....
3.has anyone seen the tanabe sustec front "tie bar" its a fuken huge ass grid! is the picture on opt auto wrong or is that really what it is... if so... does anyone have it and how highly would you recommend it... is there a noticeable performance gain.
4.who has the progress front sway bar kit... how do you like it and once again did you notice any performance gains?
thanx

Suk02Si
05-15-2003, 11:50 AM
1. Yes.

2. The ride is uncomfterble and the car is very unstable due to the bounciness. They drop the car up to 3" or so. Anytime you mess with the suspension your going to need an alignment.

3. I remeber someone posting a pic of the Tanabe bar a while back; I think the pic shown was for a DC2 or something.

4. Sway bars will make a big difference. IF you get the front and rear ffrom Progress your car will have very little body roll and feel more stable in high speed turns.