PDA

View Full Version : This is just messed up!

XLR8B4U
05-15-2003, 01:59 PM
GOD I hope this never happens to me!

This has to be HOT!!!

Check out the picture with the scratches at the top and the disclaimer that you have to get the code from a Honda Dealer.

Makes me sad... :'(

HOT EP PARTS?? EBAY AUCTION: CLICK HERE ... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38641&item=2415357602)

iVtec si
05-15-2003, 02:12 PM
I saw that a few days ago he's accually marketing it as the cd player....:D

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-15-2003, 02:14 PM
cars DO get totalled.
am i a thief because i'm selling an 03' gauge cluster?

SHAKEnBAKE
05-15-2003, 02:14 PM
WTF?:eek:
He doesn't have the code?:eek: Whose poor EP could that be?
:( Next thing you know they'll be selling crack on eBay.:(

XLR8B4U
05-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Yes!

Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
cars DO get totalled.
am i a thief because i'm selling an 03' gauge cluster?

wishihadagtr
05-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by SHAKEnBAKE

:D

Brettnyt
05-15-2003, 04:10 PM
You check out all his other past auctions? They are all parts of cars... Really makes me wonder...

IceD out N CALI
05-15-2003, 04:19 PM
oh shoot, watch out;)

DownTheHatch
05-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Even if your car is totalled, you'd still be careful removing it if you were going to try and get some money for it. You can see whoever took it off was in a hurry.

I would say it's 100% stolen, and his history backs it up.

Why would you sell the entire console at $50?

He's shouting in the description. He doesn't explain why he's selling it. He doesn't have the radio code, even though all of us know where to find it.

Civicvtec1ps
05-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch
Even if your car is totalled, you'd still be careful removing it if you were going to try and get some money for it. You can see whoever took it off was in a hurry.

He's shouting in the description. He doesn't explain why he's selling it. He doesn't have the radio code, even though all of us know where to find it.
ya its kinda iffyy.
although price didnt get to reverse price yet so its not $50

blueiedgod
05-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch

this is actually his second time trying to sell this. he asked $350 before, i just want the bottom portion, i e-mailed him twice about just the bottom (i scratched mine trying to figure out how to remove it for radio install) but he never responded. i can get one at the dealer for $38

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-15-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by XLR8B4U
Yes!

I didnt ask if you were ghey.

edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that [/seinfeld voice]

Mugen Power
05-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Hmm, maybe those of us in Jersey should be on the lookout for this guy if our cars or car parts get jacked...

XLR8B4U
05-15-2003, 07:29 PM

My gosh Adam.. I know.. But what you did ask is if your ass is still as big as the three chins holding up that smart mouth. And as someone who cares little about you I had to tell you the truth.

:o

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-15-2003, 07:48 PM

My gosh Adam.. I know.. But what you did ask is if your ass is still as big as the three chins holding up that smart mouth. And as someone who cares little about you I had to tell you the truth.

:o

Awww, you care little about me?
I'm so hurt.
I guess you only like petite little boys, huh.
Please dont talk about my ass and mouth.
I'm straight, I like women, I have a wife.
Better keep your ghey ass in Pennsytucky.
[/e-thug off]

XLR8B4U
05-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Golly Gee you sure told me. Dude, you keep talking about it not me. I suggest you stop thinking about it so much... This quote from another thread.

my puppy zeus, barking and running in his sleep.
kinda looks like he was having a wet dream, huh...lol
i hope he's not a homosexual doggy.
wish i could post video...lmao!

http://members.aol.com/infiniteparts77/zeussleeping

Awww, you care little about me?
I'm so hurt.
I guess you only like petite little boys, huh.
Please dont talk about my ass and mouth.
I'm straight, I like women, I have a wife.
Better keep your ghey ass in Pennsytucky.
[/e-thug off]

SHAKEnBAKE
05-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Aww, cmon guys can't we all just get a bong?

Btw, here's something for the both of you! :D :D

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Golly Gee you sure told me. Dude, you keep talking about it not me. I suggest you stop thinking about it so much... This quote from another thread.

Please keep my puppy and myself out of your sick and twisted fantasies.
Thank you.

Suk02Si
05-16-2003, 12:43 AM
Aww, cmon guys can't we all just get a bong?

Btw, here's something for the both of you! :D :D
you've been wanting to use that for the longest time, haven't you.:D

StrangeShadow
05-16-2003, 01:07 AM
if there's a NJ section, maybe this should be posted there incase someone is missing this, they may be able to catch the guy....looks like the same stuff 'LAW' got jacked from his car, sept he's in a diff state.

XLR8B4U
05-16-2003, 04:21 AM

Thank you.

Adam,

Nothing sick and twisted here. I would not have ever thought stuff like that about my dog and especially about wet dreams.
THAT IS THE SICK PART..

Look all I did is joke with you in the first place and you started with the gay crap. And if you are going to be man enough to throw it around, spell it right and deal with what happens.

You crossed the line. Its open game at that point. We can drop this or we can continue but this is not why I come on EP hatch. BUT.... but if you start talkin smack then I am going to finish.

See you at the New Jersey meet in June..

Craig

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-16-2003, 08:38 AM
I was not "serious" at any point in this entire thread.
If you can't read that, you're problem.

And please do NOT threaten me, that is the one thing i will take serious.
Trust me when i say that the only thing "finished" would be you.
I will be at the June meet, I advise you to be mature.

Tenacious G
05-16-2003, 09:02 AM
now, now boys. let's all shake hands, make up, and stare at boobies.

boobies fix everything.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-16-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

boobies fix everything.

MMmmmmmmmm Boooobies.....
:p

StrangeShadow
05-16-2003, 09:46 AM
WOW they made me happy and I wasn't even in the argument!

SiNi$t3R
05-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow
WOW they made me happy and I wasn't even in the argument!

Can't.....stop......staring.....must......get..... .boobs...

Tekdemon
05-16-2003, 10:17 AM
If you don't mind me asking, who do those boobies belong to? (aka who is that lady in the picture?)

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-16-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Tekdemon
If you don't mind me asking, who do those boobies belong to? (aka who is that lady in the picture?)

My wife, her name is Jennifer.
Please stop oogling her.

Tenacious G
05-16-2003, 11:18 AM
i dunno who she is, some pic my buddy came across and e-mailed to me. she always cheers me up!

i vote to make her the official ephatch.com peacekeeper ... sworn to show her boobies to stop arguements.

XLR8B4U
05-16-2003, 01:04 PM
I was not "serious" at any point in this entire thread.
If you can't read that, you're problem.

And please do NOT threaten me, that is the one thing i will take serious.
Trust me when i say that the only thing "finished" would be you.
I will be at the June meet, I advise you to be mature.

When I said "finish", I meant finish going back and forth online.
It was not a physical threat. Ok ... A misunderstanding on your part.

There were no physical threats.... before your last post.

I am warning you... Do not misunderstand what I am about to tell you...
I can and will handle my business when I am provoked.
I DON'T LIKE BEING PUT IN THAT POSITION.
I do not need a cute phrase to describe what will happen.

I think we both agree that if the other acts like they have some sense at the June meet, everyone will leave happy.

If you were not serious prior to your last email I will say my bad for taking it seriously. You had no way of knowing that the Gay thing does not float with me.

I would imaging I am not alone in that. I would watch who you use that on.

Where do we go from here? Your call.

Oh yea and Tenacious G..... That helped but I think it may take animation on them Boobies for this one... Anyone???

BlackNRedSi
05-16-2003, 01:10 PM

boobies fix everything.

WOW Tenacious G
You are a god, thaks for posting THAT picture, it def made my F'nShyie day...

hold up, ill be back, gotta read more of this thread, and look @ some more of those jugs! :p

BarracksSi
05-16-2003, 01:59 PM
My tuba got stolen over a year ago, and showed up a month later on eBay with a pawn shop as its seller. Before I even got to see the post, others around the 'net had contacted eBay and shut down the auction, and by the end of the morning I had made arrangements to have it picked up & returned to my workplace.

The pawn shop paid the thief $500 for the tuba, case, 3 mouthpieces, tuner, cleaning kit, and acoustic pickup. Actual total was about $6500.

I don't think I'll ever trust eBay. There's no way this dash kit is legit.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-16-2003, 02:28 PM

I would watch who you use that on.

And perhaps you should watch who you call a thief.
You obviously know nothing about me, & I know nothing about you.
If you knew anything about me you'd know that my career revolves around catching thieves.
I am an ex-cop (due to injury).
Future cop (hopefully w/i the next 6 months).
And current out-of-work Loss Prevention Manager.
Obviously a bit of miscommunication here, hard to read people based on text alone.
Time to learn how to put those monkey-faces to good use.
I'll be at the meet w/ a positive attitude, hopefully you're mature enough to do the same.

TravisEP3
05-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Wow, gee, fun post to read. But anyways this seller scares me. Flipped through his past feedback and check this item description.

2001 HONDA ACCORD EX, SET AIR BAGS, MODULE DRIVER SIDE HAS SCRATCH FROM BROKEN GLASS COLOR IS BLACK, PASSENGER SIDE COLOR IS BROWN 2 DOOR 4 CYL, ANY QUESTION EMAIL ME THANK YOU!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Link to Wacky auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33719&item=2412737141)

Scratch from Broken Glass? C'mon! :( This is really really sad

Techie car thieves. Theif stuff, sell on ebay. Scary :(

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-16-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by TravisEP3
Wow, gee, fun post to read. But anyways this seller scares me. Flipped through his past feedback and check this item description.
Link to Wacky auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33719&item=2412737141)

Scratch from Broken Glass? C'mon! :( This is really really sad

Techie car thieves. Theif stuff, sell on ebay. Scary :(

It is quite possible he could be a thief, it is also quite possible this is a salvage yard listing. Parts get damaged when car's are totalled. Totalled cars go to a salvage yard. Salvage yards sell the car off in pieces, some use eBay as their selling tool because they can get top dollar and sell it quickly. A thief is not going to pull the airbags out of a car thats sitting on the street, he's gonna take the whole car and park it in a garage while he strips it bare. Nothing against citizen detective work, but you guys better be 100% sure this guys not legit before you go acting on anything, that's an easy way to get YOURSELF in trouble.

Mugen Power
05-16-2003, 10:01 PM
Good call. The last thing we want is a witch hunt. Still, the parts he lists and the way he describes them is still kinda iffy to me... :eek:

BarracksSi
05-16-2003, 11:37 PM
Nothing says "anonymous tip" like a call to the cops from a pay phone...

ShowstoppersUSA
05-17-2003, 02:35 AM

Are they selling crack on EBAY and if so where?

Or did you mean they are gonna start and if so when?

Just wondering :angel:

Chuck

SHAKEnBAKE
05-17-2003, 04:43 AM
Yep, cracks, Crack is wack!
Say no to crack!

SHAKEnBAKE
05-17-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si

you've been wanting to use that for the longest time, haven't you.:D
Hell yeah!!:D

XLR8B4U
05-17-2003, 06:30 AM

And perhaps you should watch who you call a thief.
You obviously know nothing about me, & I know nothing about you.
If you knew anything about me you'd know that my career revolves around catching thieves.
I am an ex-cop (due to injury).
Future cop (hopefully w/i the next 6 months).
And current out-of-work Loss Prevention Manager.
Obviously a bit of miscommunication here, hard to read people based on text alone.
Time to learn how to put those monkey-faces to good use.
I'll be at the meet w/ a positive attitude, hopefully you're mature enough to do the same.

Note usage of Monkey to denote feeling..

:(

You can't be talking about me saying yes to you being a thief. You know that nobody here really thinks you would steal ep parts and sell them. Why do you think I said YES to your rhetorical question?
The question was ridiculous and my reply was a joke. I am sorry you did not get it. As for the other guy, it looks suspicious to me but you are right in a later post. It could be a salvage yard. Who knows what the real story is.

You do have one thing right for sure though, and that is that I do know little about you.

I never ever would have thought you could possibly be or once were an officer of the law. I expect more of those employed to serve and protect than to toss around minority slurs. I find it deeply saddening to find that all of that came from an officer. To me it shows bias and encourages hate crimes.

Impressionable young people on here see this from you <an officer> and think its ok to use minority status as a verbal weapon, which could and does often lead to violence. Just look at how hot this thread got for example. They see this and think that if an officer feels and acts this way it must be ok and that the police secretly support minority affliction.

You do whether you like it or not

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 08:06 AM
cars DO get totalled.

yes, thats true, and you know what else? Cars DO get stripped. Ask BLACKJDM...

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 08:09 AM

is it nolonger a slur if you use 'he' instead of 'a' in the middle? Thanks for impressing us all with your wisdom, intelligence, AND vocabulary.

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 08:14 AM

Thank you.

You are such an enormous tool. Its like you are having a conversation with yourself, where reason and logic simply don't apply. Let us know when you feel like coming back to the real world.

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 08:18 AM
I never ever would have thought you could possibly be or once were an officer of the law. I expect more of those employed to serve and protect than to toss around minority slurs. I find it deeply saddening to find that all of that came from an officer. To me it shows bias and encourages hate crimes.

Impressionable young people on here see this from you <an officer> and think its ok to use minority status as a verbal weapon, which could and does often lead to violence. Just look at how hot this thread got for example. They see this and think that if an officer feels and acts this way it must be ok and that the police secretly support minority affliction.
[/B]

BEST RANT EVER.
THANKS AND MAJOR PROPS TO XLR FOR TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. ITS LIKE WE'RE BOTH THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING.....OMG, WE MUST BE 'GHEY'!!!

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-17-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by cbecker333

is it nolonger a slur if you use 'he' instead of 'a' in the middle? Thanks for impressing us all with your wisdom, intelligence, AND vocabulary.

That is exactly correct, "ghey" denotes I am joking.
If anyone took offense to that, my apologies.
I thought this was a place where we didnt have to watch every single word we typed, maybe i was wrong.
As I said before I was not serious at any point in this thread, if you guys don't understand that, what can I say?
This forum is intended to spread knowledge about our cars, but it should be done IN FUN, no need to be serious all the time.
I don't know what everyones reason for coming here is, but for me, sometimes it's just to have a good time when life stresses me out, or bores me.
I'm sure most of the people that read this thread REALIZED that I was joking, if not ya'al need to just relax or head over to CNN chat ~~~~~> that way.

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 11:52 AM

That is exactly correct, "ghey" denotes I am joking.

Its not a joke when every year young, sexually confused men are driven to suicide by the constant ridicule ('joking') and unacceptance of who they are. FUCK YOU. Teenage suicide rates among males are miles higher than that of females, and this is part of the reason.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-17-2003, 12:12 PM
FUCK YOU.

No thank you.

http://www.cnn.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Getting back on topic, I've emailed this guy w/ a few questions.
I'll post the reply I get, if any.

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 01:14 PM

No thank you.

I get it, thats supposed to mean I'm gay. You separate me out, gay or straight, because I defend gays. Sounds kinda like this guy I heard about...his name was Hitler.

As long as you keep making smart-ass anti-gay posts, I'll keep making smart ass replies.....

For those who have the stomach to even still be here reading this insane rant, I think you've made you're fucking point to them.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-17-2003, 01:24 PM

I get it, thats supposed to mean I'm gay. You separate me out, gay or straight, because I defend gays. Sounds kinda like this guy I heard about...his name was Hitler.

As long as you keep making smart-ass anti-gay posts, I'll keep making smart ass replies.....

For those who have the stomach to even still be here reading this insane rant, I think you've made you're fucking point to them.

Someone lock this thread already.
Anyone who has a problem with me can PM or email me.
No need for this to continue.

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 01:26 PM
You are just as guilty of stringing this along as anyone else. You could've PM'd me. Instead you chose to make an ass of your self - which I'm proud to have had a hand in.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-17-2003, 01:34 PM
The only one i see here acting like an "ass" is yourself.
No need for the cussing and carrying on like an infant.
You can say "FUCK YOU" and call me "Hitler" all you want.
It won't hurt my feelings, it'll only show how immature you are.
This argument does not involve you, never has.
You just feel the need to put in your 2 cents after the fact.
Its over, BEEN OVER, I've moved on.
If you want to further attack me, feel free to do it in a private manner via email/PM or in person.
Thanks again,
---Adam---

cbecker333
05-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Just posting again, cuz I know you can't handle me having the last word.

siver-SI
05-17-2003, 05:14 PM

boobies fix everything.

Yes, Yes they do. The only bad part is for some reason they also make us stop thinking right. But O well a lot of people would think the same thing when they see how we talk about are cars.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-17-2003, 07:56 PM
Getting back on topic, I've emailed this guy w/ a few questions.
I'll post the reply I get, if any.

Looks like my guess was right, though of course he could be lying.
This is the seller's reply to my questions:

Subj: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2415357602
Date: 5/17/2003 7:42:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: My4DSC2000@comcast.net
Sent from the Internet (Details)

i have a salvage yard in paterson nj this vehicle was rollover .. thank you!!