PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye......For A While =( =)

2k2SiAutoXer
05-16-2003, 01:39 AM
Well, looks like I am going to be leaving for Iraq this weekend. There will be no computers where I am going so this will be one of my last posts for a while. I have to put the EP into storage for six months to a year, I feel sooooooo bad. Oh well, it will give me a chance to catch up on the milage. Hopefully by the time I come back I will have some options for the motor other than Hondata and K20A, K20A2 swap, although the K20A might be a possibility depending on how much money I come back with. If anyone has any comments on the military/ operation Iraqi Freedom--I welcome them as long as they are halfway intelligent. I have had too many conversations with people who were riding the anti-war wagon just because it was the cool thing to do for the moment.

Anyways....Sorry the post is kinda chopped, but im having one of the last drinks that i can have for a while. You all have been really cool for the past 9 months, and for those whom I have met so far, you guys rock, especially those form the menlo park meet...the largest # of ep's in one place! Im just sorry that im not on the east coast to chill with you all. Mike- Keep on rocking the JDM, maybe one day you will really step up and get the motor =). Nikko-hope al goes well, keep the faith!

XLR8- WIsh I could have made some more autoX's. ADAM- you are about as close to my home as anyone could get, just represent the EP well along 37 this summer, but please watch out for the ditch right before the hess station and BK, ive lost 3 frends along that stretch of 37. ANyone else from the east sorry if i missed ya. Hacim- maybe we will chill when I get back.....that vulva is quick as hell, just wait till i get back =). And to anyone else who has helped me out since last AUG. thanks--you all have been a great group! Ill be fighting so you can drive your Ep's without fear =). Just know that my motivaton for getting back ok is my car (my fiance would flip if she read this hehe ) Sooooooo. LAters all!

---Tom

civicpimp
05-16-2003, 02:52 AM
Good luck over there. Keep your eyes and ears open cause its still dangerous in this area. Maybe I'll see you over here. I've been in the region for 6 months now but I am finally coming home next month.
P.S If your comm you can have all the access to computers you want ;)

XLR8B4U
05-16-2003, 04:03 AM
Tom,

I am ordering a big brake kit and track wheels next week so I am ready next year when you get back. I may have to practice while you are gone though LOL..

Seriously though... Be careful and we will see you when you get back! You are the first person I "know" that has or is goin over.

**RESPECT** :cool:

Craig

ThickMick
05-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Good luck and thanks for what your doing. Its a hard tour for sure, but you're making things safer here for us and I for one appreciate that.

Maybe leave your mailing address or something so some of us can keep u updated on whats up and send you some mags (not just car mags either hehe).

Hang in there and we'll be here when you get back! :)

Joker
05-16-2003, 06:03 AM
Best of luck, and hurry home!!!

cbecker333
05-16-2003, 06:03 AM
"I have had too many conversations with people who were riding the anti-war wagon just because it was the cool thing to do for the moment."
I hear that a lot...the anti-war movement was clouded by violent protests, a non-unified message, and countless other blunders. Further more, most of the anti-war people flip-flopped the day Baghdad fell. Hows that for convictions? were they (the anti-war flip-floppers) suprised that Baghdad fell? If the fall of Baghdad or any part of our military success made you change your opinion, then there's a part of your brain missing; our success was absolutely assured from the beginning. I opposed war because I value the Middle East and peace therein, and I want the UN to be part of a global peace process and not be nullified by our actions. I still do. I also support everyone in the military.

02NITEHAWKSi EP
05-16-2003, 08:31 AM
God bless man. Be carefull and enjoy the sites. Don't forget to take pictures of funny looking cars overthere...

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-16-2003, 08:51 AM
Good luck bro!
Go kick some ass if need be, just get back safe.

MoodySi
05-16-2003, 09:46 AM
Good luck over there. I've got 3 friends still in Iraq in the marines, and they survived by this principle: shoot the bastard first, worry about it later.;)

IceD out N CALI
05-16-2003, 10:26 AM
good luck

cmk05
05-16-2003, 10:57 AM
There is nothing going on in Iraq. All is well. The infidels will have their stomachs skewered.

HondaMan
05-16-2003, 11:02 AM
Godspeed! Most people here know my stance on Operation Iraqi Freedom.

God Bless America, Pres. Bush, Vets, Our Troops and Their Families!!!

Si02
05-16-2003, 12:07 PM
Be safe!!!

Si02
05-16-2003, 12:09 PM
**** EDITED BY TYPE X ****

dont post pictures of anyting with tits and ass without a warning

regardless of WHO u are u will be banned instantly

ShowstoppersUSA
05-16-2003, 12:15 PM
Hey take care man,be safe, and God bless!!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

SiRRider
05-16-2003, 12:20 PM
Nice pic. Be safe!!!!!!

Si02
05-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Sorry bout the pic didn't think it would offend anyone.

SinisterCivicSi
05-16-2003, 07:40 PM
you have all my prayers, and respect.....God's speed to you and your team....we will be here when you get back, come home soon!