PDA

View Full Version : miamijdm...a question from neko

mixedupneko
08-12-2002, 08:51 PM
miamijdm i hear your the Nitrous Expert on the site. So I wana run a kit on my car. I am aware that we have no type of fuel system. And found out only the N/X wet kit will work on our car. I also hear that we have to get the GEN2 kit for it to work properly or so thats what the local shops says. What does the kit include how much did u pay / . whats the bigest shot u can run on a stock engine without wear ? and tell me more tell me more. Where did u put your nozzles intake man. or directly on the intake. or mabey even in the radiator ?

hit me back

or email me immixedupneko@aol.com or aim importeknikaneko

miamijdm
08-16-2002, 07:13 AM
http://www.imgstudio.com/original/071020023440743.jpg
the nx kit is the best kit so far to get.. its pretty reliable but I still recommend that you find a dyno where you can tune your air/fuel ratio.. Im still using the stock fuel system and still the stock spark plugs.. If your not an everyday racer like I am, you should go with the 50 shot.. With the mods I have, the best jetting combination with the nx kit is a 35 jet on the nitrous and an 18 jet on the fuel.. with this combo, the car still runs a little rich which is good.. If you have any more questions, ask away.... thanks

miamijdm
08-16-2002, 07:13 AM
oh, btw the nitrous fogger is about 5 inches from the throttle body...