PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, definitely didn't get that memo...gotta love freakin NOPI. Never in stock

02SilverSiHB
05-20-2003, 12:23 AM
So I broke down and bought an exhaust. Yeah, I know I know, I don't want to hear, the get the mid pipe thing. I thought about it, but all the shops either want 350!!!!! or they just do crushed bent and they are to ignorant to use new flanges and want to use the stock flanges...no thanks. That's why I do most of the work myself on my car.

So I bought a comptech exhaust from nopi and get this:

[b]Thanks you for placing your order with NOPI.

The item (s) that you have placed on order with NOPI are having to be shipped directly from the vendor as we are out of stock at this time in our warehouse. This process usually takes a day or 2 longer than normal to process as most vendors may not ship the item the same day that they receive the Purchase order from us.

Being that this is being sent directly from the vendor they will not supply us with a tracking number until the product has had enough time to arrive at it

Suk02Si
05-20-2003, 12:50 AM
shoulda called showstoppers:D

IceD out N CALI
05-20-2003, 01:01 AM
maybe u can cancel the order and buy it elsewhere:)

02SilverSiHB
05-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
shoulda called showstoppers:D
I didn't think he sold the comptech?

!@#$%
05-20-2003, 10:51 AM
i bought my injen cai through nopi and it took about 6 days to get here. Basically what i expected. no problems.

02SilverSiHB
05-20-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by !@#$%
i bought my injen cai through nopi and it took about 6 days to get here. Basically what i expected. no problems.
that's not bad. Did you order through the net or over the phone? I was wondering, because I haven't received an invoice for the order at all.

!@#$%
05-20-2003, 11:12 AM
i ordered it online. I can't remember if they sent me verification or not, I don't think they did. All I remember is having to wait forever becuase I ordered it on a friday. 6 business days meant more like 2 weeks, but it was well worth it.

02SilverSiHB
05-20-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by !@#$%
i ordered it online. I can't remember if they sent me verification or not, I don't think they did. All I remember is having to wait forever becuase I ordered it on a friday. 6 business days meant more like 2 weeks, but it was well worth it.
cool, so I should probably receive mine on Tuesday of next week. I can't wait to get both the cai and cat-back. I'll have some dyno results afterwards.

!@#$%
05-20-2003, 11:23 AM
i ordered the skunk2 catback yesterday, so hopefully I will head out to the dyno and see how well injen cai, dc header and skunk2 work together. :)

BlackFL2k2Si
05-20-2003, 12:28 PM
What are you going to do with the Ebay intake when you get your Injen ;) ?

02SilverSiHB
05-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BlackFL2k2Si
What are you going to do with the Ebay intake when you get your Injen ;) ?
sell it for 25 shipped :)

RacingCivicSi02
05-20-2003, 09:39 PM
email them back or something. or else they are never going to shipped you exhaust. i waited 2 weeks then nothing came. i emailed and email till i finally receive intake.

02SilverSiHB
05-21-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by RacingCivicSi02
email them back or something. or else they are never going to shipped you exhaust.
you mean the intake? that's the one that I didn't get an email for, thanks, I'll email them.

civicpimp
05-21-2003, 06:56 AM
I see your already spending your tax free money that you made in the desert :)

Tenacious G
05-21-2003, 09:04 AM
... and we'll make sure you get another copy of that memo.

02SilverSiHB
05-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by civicpimp
I see your already spending your tax free money that you made in the desert :)
:D hell yeah, I still have tax free for this month since I left on the 5th of May :)

Oh and the intake was shipped out on Monday, so I should get it shortly, maybe tomorrow I was told.