PDA

View Full Version : EP3's on AOL

StrangeShadow
05-21-2003, 10:09 AM
not sure if this is a repost, but the si' is on the aol front welcome page. (Car pictured is Silver)

Located under the topic: Street Racers!!!

(review)

"The 2003 model carries a sticker price of 19k and features a standard 160-hp 2-liter engine with close ratio 5-speed manual gearbox---with a "shorty" shifter plugged into the dashboard overhang. It looks like a video game joystick or controller, but the positioning is ideal for snapping off quick shifts. And since the new civic shares most parts with the more powerful Acura RSX, Swaping in go-fast goodies is easy."

VBP03SI
05-21-2003, 11:01 AM
i just got on aol and thats the first thing i saw and i was like, oh shit, gotta go get on ephatch and see who saw it first. lol

-Randy

cj miller
05-21-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by VBP03SI
i just got on aol and thats the first thing i saw and i was like, oh shit, gotta go get on ephatch and see who saw it first. lol

-Randy
hahahhahaha:D

IceD out N CALI
05-21-2003, 12:09 PM
cool, i just took a gander and noticed that myself as well, a silver ep

VBSI
05-21-2003, 12:28 PM
Thanks AOL! I'm going to slap some RSX parts on my car today!

sniperSI
05-21-2003, 03:40 PM
:( all i saw was an srt -4 this morning on my girls aol welcome screen.

Marcivi
05-21-2003, 05:41 PM
I didn't see it when I went to aol.com. Guess you actually have to have aol to see it. Oh well, mines in the garage if I want to look at it. I did get some really cool "special offers" pop-ups though.

God, I hate pop-ups.

StrangeShadow
05-22-2003, 12:49 PM
yeah I was so excited w/it being the first thing I saw in the morning that I rushed everyone in my house over to the computer to see my car...despite the fact it was also sitting in the driveway haha:p
I figure some bad things will come of this though.
1. Now everyone is gonna want our car and go buy it making it more common.
2. Now everyone is gonna want a piece of us at every stop light we pull up to.
(hopefully it will just get all the hotties out there that use aol to jump up and down and flock to our cars because that's where they saw it)