PDA

View Full Version : PIAA Plasma GT-X Bulbs?

mattyb
05-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Hey all,
I am loking for some first hand feedback on PIAA's new Plasma GT-X bulbs. I have read that their may be some reliability issues here but I am looking for feedback on light output, and color. Thanks....

nighthawk rider
05-31-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by mattyb
Hey all,
I am loking for some first hand feedback on PIAA's new Plasma GT-X bulbs. I have read that their may be some reliability issues here but I am looking for feedback on light output, and color. Thanks....

i'm not sure the GTX bulb, but i had 3 pair od Piaa super plasma bulb and they dont last long. i would say .....6 months and u will need another pair. so save enough to get a HID kit.

SerbiaSi
05-31-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by nighthawk rider

i'm not sure the GTX bulb, but i had 3 pair od Piaa super plasma bulb and they dont last long. i would say .....6 months and u will need another pair. so save enough to get a HID kit.

I second that... I had GTX, they looked great but lasted 4 months!!! If you want solid bulb go with Sylvania SilverStars...

irrational
01-28-2004, 12:25 AM
just put mine in and so far so good. a bit too purple/blue for my taste and for the cop's taste in my area but..........well i dont wanna hex myslef ;) overall i give em a 9 out of 10 and i got em at inline 4. these are VERY close to HID in color.

most_hatedSi02
02-19-2004, 11:38 AM
I've had so many issues with the Sylvania SilverStars. I've had my car a year and have replaced atleast 4 bulbs.