PDA

View Full Version : Never Ever Use Fedex !!!!!!!!!!!

c0mf0rt
05-24-2003, 06:48 AM
I ordered a set of SSR competitions and they were shipped Wednesday two day air.... guess what... it's Saturday and they 're no where to be found.... They're trying to tell me that I'll have to wait until TUESDAY to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW FEDEX

Cone Killer
05-24-2003, 11:00 AM
don't get your panties in a wad. Just as for free shipping if they haven't already offered it.

mrfixit687
05-24-2003, 03:06 PM
u shitting me? fed ex is THE BEST, way better than UPS or USPS period. Yours was probably just a fluke or something.

SiR_d1
05-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by mrfixit687
u shitting me? fed ex is THE BEST, way better than UPS or USPS period. Yours was probably just a fluke or something.

I second this!!

FedEX is the best:D

!@#$%
05-24-2003, 09:05 PM
if 1fastminivan heard this blasphemy he would have a field day :) (i believe he works for UPS) :angel:

Civicvtec1ps
05-24-2003, 09:15 PM
ups,fedex both good..

Rueda del Queso
05-24-2003, 09:28 PM
I'm pretty partial to fedex. Their express saver shipping is almost as fast, usually as fast, as 2nd day air and it's about as cheap as ups ground in most cases. Also, the UPS place in my area screws up stuff all the time, the last couple thing i got shipped ups, when i didn't have a choice, were totally f'd up. The boxes were ripped up and the stuff inside broken. This is probably just a local problem, but I never use UPS when I can use FedEx.

BTW: The engine forum probably isn't the most appropriate place to put this, especially since they weren't even shipping engine components.

JLannoo
05-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Well it depends on when it went out Wednesday to determine if it should have got to you on friday. The only reason your not going to get it Monday is because of the Holiday.

I Never have much trouble with FedEx. Plus my local FedEx is five minutes away. So if I miss a package I can always just pick it up after 6-7pm.

mental
05-25-2003, 08:00 PM
yeah 1fastminivan(jose) does work for fedex... but even the best screwup some times
;)

Ocelaris
05-25-2003, 08:15 PM
My beef between fedex and UPS is this:

Say I have a packaged to be delivered, and I'm not home, so both companies take the package back to their base of operations. With Fedex I can go pickup the package when I get home if I have a "we tried to deliver but you weren't home" slip. With UPS I can't go pickup the package from their base station... In fact If I call and say I want to pick it up they have to continue to try and deliver it the next day, and I can't even come and pick it up that evening... I have to wait 2 days until I can come pick it up, and then only between the regular 9-5 hours... (which of course is when I'm not at home)... so I am forced to sign a waiver to get expensive things left on my doorstep, otherwise I'll never get my stuff... Fedex only if I have a choice. Bill

GeNoZiDe
05-26-2003, 07:40 PM
well fedex great company, espicially if you think about all the more important packages shipped every day from companies that trust they ll get there on time (important documents etc)
i figure it if those companies can depend on them i would too! LOL

UPS in Toronto it gives me the option to go pick it up
infact they try to ship it to ur house twice and if u miss em U HAVE to go pick em up from there station. Only beef with that is that its farther than the FEDex station

napapacoda
05-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by JLannoo
Well it depends on when it went out Wednesday to determine if it should have got to you on friday. The only reason your not going to get it Monday is because of the Holiday.

I Never have much trouble with FedEx. Plus my local FedEx is five minutes away. So if I miss a package I can always just pick it up after 6-7pm.

you hit it on the head.

on a side note, fedex home (at least the distribution at my house) delivers on saturday. I thought it was a typo, but I actually received my package this saturday.