PDA

View Full Version : Some punk stole my antenna..

cbecker333
05-26-2003, 09:18 AM
I was parked in a Northwestern University lot in Evanston on Saturday and some punk stole my antenna off the top in BROAD DAYLIGHT! I went back to the car to get some food I had purchased (we had mad munchies!) and I saw the antenna was gone. I was drunk so I just started screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs, hoping the theif was still in earshot. My friend and I were sitting in the EP with the doors open for about 5 minutes and every thirty seconds or so, I'd scream "YOU THEIVING MOTHER FUCKERS! WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK YOU, YOU STEALING, THEIVING MOTHER FUCKERS!" and the like. Other than that , it was a great day, lots of partying and no further theft or damage to the EP.

Makross
05-26-2003, 09:48 AM
chill out

cbecker333
05-26-2003, 10:21 AM
I was really drunk and really beligerent - chilling out at that point was not a possibility.

paralysis
05-26-2003, 10:57 AM
I was at Northwestern University lot in Evanston on Saturday and some seen a really drunk and beligerent guy screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs sitting in his Ep. At least he was not driving it.

All in all it don't really help, but at the time it does make you feel better. I feel your pain man I have had to buy 2 antennas so far.

cbecker333
05-26-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by paralysis
All in all it don't really help, but at the time it does make you feel better. I feel your pain man I have had to buy 2 antennas so far.

I have no intention of replacing the antenna...I think I have used the radio in my car maybe 3 times total since I got it. Someone'll just steal it again if I replace it.