PDA

View Full Version : A Little Body Work....

k20hatch
05-26-2003, 12:39 PM
Just got my JDM Buddy Club front, Wings West Sides and Rear on...Enjoy...
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_28_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_31_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_30_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_29_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_32_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_33_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_34_full.jpg
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_35_full.jpg
Tell Me What You Guys Think :D

Jodster
05-26-2003, 12:42 PM
Wow!!:p Looks good man!!

What is your whole setup? Wheels? Drop?

k20hatch
05-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Wheels: 18" Motegi Mr3's
Suspension: Ground control coilovers

SmoothOperator
05-26-2003, 12:50 PM
Nice pics...but I do have one beef. They're almost all taken from the same exact angle! I wanna see the rear!
Surprizingly the buddy club front, and WW skirts don't look too bad together. Nice job man.

1abSi
05-26-2003, 01:03 PM
that thing looks nice....a lil diff shade and it would match the grass:p

k20hatch
05-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Heres 2 Pics of the Rear:
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_36_full.jpg
Me Pumping that Gas:
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/237000-237999/237944_37_full.jpg

Civicvtec1ps
05-26-2003, 01:09 PM
VERY nice. i love that setup. where did you buy it?

IceD out N CALI
05-26-2003, 01:19 PM
hey, that looks good

k20hatch
05-26-2003, 01:25 PM
My Corbeau Racing Seats and Harness's go in next week!! I will post more pics when there in!! And thanks for the good comments...Keep them comming i love hearing what people think!!

ShowstoppersUSA
05-26-2003, 01:36 PM
One word

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!, nice setup man! I've sent those emblems and some more flyers, should be there soon!

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

IceD out N CALI
05-26-2003, 01:42 PM
If i were to say one thing, i'd say the CTR wing would round it off nicely:)

cj miller
05-26-2003, 01:47 PM
thats sick man. im LA you couldnt go many places but i think if you live where you can be that low then do it. very nice job.

freshmoss
05-26-2003, 02:40 PM
yup... SICK indeed!!!

SBC31
05-26-2003, 02:57 PM
That is one really nice mini-van you have...lol! I kidd, I kidd, looks great, even makes the Euro Yellow looks good. CTR wing would round off the whole package perfectly. Not a huge fan of body kits, but it looks great nonetheless.

Type X
05-26-2003, 03:09 PM
i hate kits

but

1.car looks nice
2.i like the pix with the building smashed windows :thumbsup:
3. u need a wing:cool:

carry on

phigity
05-26-2003, 05:12 PM
Yeah ill be getting a wing very soon! Yes the buildings with the smashed up windows were a pretty cool site for taking some pics. So you guys think i should go with the ctr wing?

phigity
05-26-2003, 05:13 PM
btw this is K20HATCH on my buddies name...

Type X
05-26-2003, 05:23 PM
jigga edit that kids sig
or i will put in for his banning

HondaMan
05-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Type X
i hate kits

but

1.car looks nice

carry on

Ditto! :)

craig
05-26-2003, 08:05 PM
We all can't be JDM purists ...or UKDM for that matter... I believe that your car is ALL GOOD .

i give props to your ride .... different , clean, super tight*

513n179
05-26-2003, 08:16 PM
2 fast... 2 furious

don't get me wrong, it looks cool... really low too.

Makross
05-26-2003, 09:18 PM
lookin good the back lip doesnt look that bad

AznPower
05-26-2003, 11:39 PM
looks good in yellow

RockEP_SS**
05-27-2003, 02:05 PM
Nice ride dood! I really like the Wings West rear!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

Impact23
05-27-2003, 02:17 PM
It doesnt look bad but I just cant get over the sideskirts. They look bad IMHO..... (2F2F) in I like the front and the rear though and it has a nice drop. Hopefully it has a little bit of balls though to make it look better as it blows by people. ;)

02SilverSiHB
05-27-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Type X
i hate kits

but

1.car looks nice

carry on

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif

I like the kit. I just wish the side skirts weren't that low. I love the rear end http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/jump.gif

If I went with buddy club, I'd probably go buddy club sides also, but definitely go for the rear wings west bumper.

Nice setup. I was wondering when you were going to post pics. I knew you said you were going to do this :D good job

shimmy_yaz
05-28-2003, 06:53 PM
Very nice ride man I like how you mixed the kits up a little bit creates a whole different look. Do u have any problems with your 18's rubbin?

They look bad IMHO..... (2F2F)
Oh great now we dont get to listen to everyone yell rice now its all 2Fast 2Furious If you dont like it fine just shut your fuckin mouth!!

513n179
05-28-2003, 08:21 PM
dang... you need to relax. everyone is entitled their own opinion.

ssvr6
05-28-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz

If you dont like it fine just shut your fuckin mouth!!

Why? He asked for our opinion in his first post.

Originally posted by k20hatch
Tell Me What You Guys Think

So, it appears you should be the one shutting the preverbial "pie hole". :)

Steve

02SilverSiHB
05-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6

Steve

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif

sterlingSi
05-28-2003, 09:46 PM
the kit looks awesome, i just don't like the decal on the side.

shimmy_yaz
05-29-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by ssvr6

Why? He asked for our opinion in his first post.

Steve

Yes he did ask for our opinion but does the movie 2F2F have anything to do with our opinion. Constructive criticism is great and is what I feel the guy was looking for here as are alot of other people are when they post pics and stuff of their new mods. I just hate how alot of people on here are so quick to scream rice or now 2F2F. Do a search for the word rice there is like 349 threads that contain the word, are we on a car forum or a damn cooking forum. My only point was yeah go ahead if you don't like something someone does to their car go ahead let em know that its just not your style and you don't really like the way it looks. If someone post pics of a 88 cavalier with a 4ft high wing and type R stickers or something yeah then scream rice as loud as possible but don't do it if someone adds a kit or new shift knob or something. Sorry if I offended anyone with my previous post it just pisses me off.

ssvr6
05-29-2003, 05:53 AM
I hear what you're saying, but again, he asked for opinions. Not constuctive ones, or offensive, just opinions.

I personally don't find any use in calling someone's ride "rice" anymore.

I find that the word "crap" covers it much better.

In this case, I like his car, the kit, and the look he's acheived. While it may not be the look that most go for, it's his.

Steve

REVwheels
05-29-2003, 07:01 AM
personally...dont see anything about the car that is rice. or what ever term is used now. i think the car looks great. GOOD JOB! like what was said before...if he had some retarded 4ft tall wing...then yea its kinda pushing it. and its not like he has any "rally art" stickers running down the side of his car. its a nice clean car. c'mon now guys...is anything NOT JDM, rice now? anyone can carbon copy a car from japan.

shimmy_yaz
05-29-2003, 02:51 PM
Crap is definitly a good choice LMAO

Keyser_Soze
05-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Omg thank you so much rev exactly what im saying!!!! I love the look of the car and well some people dont like the sides but i think they are way pimp however im into i little bit more of an aggressive look.......BUt for i swear it seems these days anyone that isnt going jdm is just getting a bunch of bull rice this that kinda shit.....But seriously You car is pimp!! And i love the Jdm look but i bet all the japs that have the actaul ctrs and real jdm cars are like ahahahaha look at all the wannabe's in the states ahaha they can never have what we get.....And there is nothing 2fast2furios about his car...Just because he sets his car off from the rest by not following the trend omg.....I do realize it was only one or to that said this but ive just gotten way fed up sorry guys....And i hoenstly think the wings west sides and back are mad pimp!!! And you should check out the carbon Mugen(i think) wing!! Now that bitch is tight!!!!) I think there is a recent thread around here with some nice pics of it!!!:D

golferjn
05-29-2003, 05:13 PM
nice car. nice pics

siver-SI
05-29-2003, 06:01 PM
Ok well I have to say I like the rear and the front the sides I am not to sure about. I do like that you can use the two tip pipes in it since that is what I want to keep on mine when I do my muffler upgrade.

Can someone do this to their car in silver please? I am looking for a body kit for my car the future and I am liking this one. The only thing it does do is make your car look very low witch I would be worried about hitting bad roads but I know I am only doing a 1.5 inch drop so it my not be as bad for that.

k20hatch
05-29-2003, 07:37 PM
My seats will be here next friday...when they are here and in im thinking about getting the cf mugen wing and a cf hood...Whats a good hood to get? Should i get the buddy club?

Lost03si
05-29-2003, 07:57 PM
OMG!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p2d454b2469d2fe6cd01208d70f24fa5a/fc0b42d3.jpg

k20hatch
05-30-2003, 07:20 AM
Hahaha :D

alluStrIousTypR
05-30-2003, 07:29 AM
hey, what wheel offset are those....i know you said they were 18's, but just wondering about offset....also, do you have a camber kit?

thanks

alluStrIousTypR
05-30-2003, 07:43 AM
hey, what wheel offset are those....i know you said they were 18's, but just wondering about offset....also, do you have a camber kit?

thanks

stephen
05-30-2003, 10:45 AM
2F2F

kingxchat
05-30-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Lost03si
OMG!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p2d454b2469d2fe6cd01208d70f24fa5a/fc0b42d3.jpg

it happen to me too when i saw his car :(

TrippZ
05-30-2003, 04:37 PM
ditto on the keyboard

i love you - rep the EY

TrippZ
05-30-2003, 04:38 PM
oh, and, your car is my desktop now :)

mixedupneko
05-30-2003, 04:50 PM
nice quailty pics man its good to see the EURO GOLDs reppin now. I like it alot Id Just say the stock buddy club sides would look a litttle more cleaner other than that its not my style but hella nice ride man

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-30-2003, 08:08 PM
nice front and rear.
sideskirts are gross though.........IMO.

Brettnyt
05-31-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by AznPower
looks good in yellow

(Gasp!) Yeah man! Car looks sick! nice drop, rims, and i love the rear bumper... PHAT!

padelong si
05-31-2003, 05:17 AM
holy shiznit! I dont even like euro yellow, but damn that shit is bad ass!!:p

black87regal
05-31-2003, 04:08 PM

That place is cool, its an industrial park next to the Roanoke River. Just a little upstream from the sewage plant. Some people use it as an outlaw drag strip down here but the roads are two narrow and there's a rail road going across one of them.

I don't like that park because when my grand national hits full boost the back end will usually kick out in one direction or the other and on a place like that your either going to tag the gravel or the other car if your not far enough ahead of him. eather way its always a good place to get some nice pictures.

k20, i know you have seen my car before. i park with the imports sometimes at our school, its the black "monte carlo" looking deal with the loud exhaust. ive never had a chance to talk to you before thow.

SpeedRacer
05-31-2003, 10:50 PM
personally i just like the rear end of your car. That shit is Cute. anyways i dont really like the buddy club bumper or your sideskirts or the grills you used but i think with a carbon hood blacked 0ut lights black grills and CF mugen wing your car will look a little better.

ZeRo_C0oL
06-02-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by black87regal

That place is cool, its an industrial park next to the Roanoke River. Just a little upstream from the sewage plant. Some people use it as an outlaw drag strip down here but the roads are two narrow and there's a rail road going across one of them.

I don't like that park because when my grand national hits full boost the back end will usually kick out in one direction or the other and on a place like that your either going to tag the gravel or the other car if your not far enough ahead of him. eather way its always a good place to get some nice pictures.

k20, i know you have seen my car before. i park with the imports sometimes at our school, its the black "monte carlo" looking deal with the loud exhaust. ive never had a chance to talk to you before thow.

Hey man.. What's up? You go to Byrd? Would I know you?

I see that you're familiar with the industrial park. I haven't met a whole lot of people around here who know much about that area. Great scenery! I scouted out all the spots, and took all the pictures. :) I'm proud. Haha...

Anyway, yeah, I see you seem to have good taste in cars if you have a Grand National. As far as I'm concerned, that's one of the sweetest semi-recent American cars. Other than that, Germany produces the best cars. :D

black87regal
06-02-2003, 08:33 PM
yeah i go to byrd but i doubt if you know me i dont usually hang out with the import crowd, i just hit the street races from time to time.

just one little word of warning, theres several grand nationals in and around roanoke and im the only one that owns one that aint a cop so just make sure a kid is driveing it before you try and race them :D

now if your willing to get some better pictures i know this place, on the front side of mill mountian that theres a old "guard shack-ticket booth" left over on the origional road to the zoo made back in the 1910s or so. the place looks like a small fortress with a arch.

and down in near cave spring theres a abandoned cement plant, it would make some good pictures if we could cut the cable and get over there. it would be neat if we could do a photo shoot of the gn and several imports.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
06-02-2003, 09:22 PM
lmao...
wtf u doin a burnout on the grass for?

mixedupneko
06-02-2003, 11:42 PM
wtf if i pulled sum shit like that my father would hang me he worked his ass off to get a lawn instead of concrete. haha i could only imagine what he would do to me. thats some crazy shit i hope you got beat for that. hahahahhaha j/pin

Lost03si
06-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Thats a nice EP. Mad Props to the owner.... :;clap clap::
http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/idhitit3.jpg

ZeRo_C0oL
06-03-2003, 11:31 AM
just one little word of warning, theres several grand nationals in and around roanoke and im the only one that owns one that aint a cop so just make sure a kid is driveing it before you try and race them :D

I can think of at least 3 Grand Nationals in Roanoke, not including you... and I know for a fact that one of them isn't a cop, and his GN is far from stock. Ate a Cobra by more car lengths than I can count fingers. :D

But yeah, let's all get together one day for another little photoshoot. We were just playing around that day at the lake and at the warehouse, just to show updates of both of the cars since the last pictures were taken. Know what I mean? Yup yup.

Anyway? What's your name man? I went to Byrd, class of '02. Does the nickname "VeeDub" ring a bell? lol

k20hatch
06-03-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey adam...Im ready for some more photos...Lets do it this weekend after i get my seats installed!! what bout that?

ZeRo_C0oL
06-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Hey adam...Im ready for some more photos...Lets do it this weekend after i get my seats installed!! what bout that?

Sounds like a plan! I've been collecting applications this week, so at the soonest, I won't start a new job until next week (AT THE SOONEST, I stress that part. lol) ...that means I have nothing to do until then.

Lets go to the beach before I find a new job. Interested?

black87regal
06-03-2003, 07:25 PM
lmao...
wtf u doin a burnout on the grass for?

paving stones :D

wtf if i pulled sum shit like that my father would hang me he worked his ass off to get a lawn instead of concrete. haha i could only imagine what he would do to me. thats some crazy shit i hope you got beat for that. hahahahhaha j/pin

actully my dad was the one doing the burnout, i did not know he was planing it i just got lucky enough and snaped off a shot.

I can think of at least 3 Grand Nationals in Roanoke, not including you... and I know for a fact that one of them isn't a cop,

im sure theres some around that i dont know about but the majority of them are cops, one of them named andy baught a we2 (grand national) and a we4 (black t type) and got all of his friends in to them. we are going to start a turbo buick club for fast freddys and drag races if we ever get around to getting the t shirts printed off.

another photo shoot sounds good, i know a few places that the hatch would look great setting next to like the old guard house. ever thaught about a junk yard? (no jokes intended im searious) have k20s hatch shined up with stacks of crushed cars in the back ground, that would make some SWEET pictures.

the pic i attached is of halloween so dont flame me because of the lights :angel: :)

EDIT*** my name is ronnie btw

black87regal
06-03-2003, 09:04 PM
just found this, figure you might want to hear what my regal sounds like. play the whole thing or you will miss the turbo spooling:D

02civichatch
06-04-2003, 05:43 AM
When installing body kits how much work is needed i mean i know bring it some where get it painted but how much like fitment or did it just match right up bolt for bolt screw for screw? i dont wanna have a bondo car my friend got one for his 95 ex a year ago and it had like big inch gaps so we had to work with bondo and i hate that shit! and i dont wanna repaint or bondo my ep i like it to much!! but whats needed for the install? and where did u get the kit "s"

ZeRo_C0oL
06-04-2003, 06:08 AM
another photo shoot sounds good, i know a few places that the hatch would look great setting next to like the old guard house. ever thaught about a junk yard? (no jokes intended im searious) have k20s hatch shined up with stacks of crushed cars in the back ground, that would make some SWEET pictures.

Sup Ronnie.. I'm Adam. Nice to meet ya bro.

Anyway, yeah, I had already thought about the junkyard scene, but the only problem with that is that I'd want to get permission as opposed to just driving up in there and snapping shots. Not only that, but have you been in any of the junkyards around here? Not sure if you noticed or not, but Michael's Civic is pretty low. It wouldn't be too much of a problem with a car sitting at stock ride height, but he's a little lower. In fact, he couldn't get over one of the speed bumps at the industrial park, and he went in almost all the way sideways... lol.

About the guard house or whatever it is, we'd have to cut some sort of wire? Wouldn't that be something along the lines of felony trespassing? Typically, that wouldn't be a big deal to me at all, but I'm getting ready to turn 19. They'd throw my ass in jail, and you guys would probably just get a call to mommy and daddy telling them you've been naughty. :p But yeah, I'm all for it. LOL.

Jontis
06-04-2003, 07:29 AM
VERY VERY NICE RIDE!:) :eek:

black87regal
06-04-2003, 03:14 PM
About the guard house or whatever it is, we'd have to cut some sort of wire?

well it depends on what way we go. technically the road is now a drive way to that mansion on the side of the mountian but back then it was the only road to the top. theres a streatch about a mile or so long that is blocked off by removable baracades (posts in holes) it hasent been used sence the 60s but the roads still in great shape. the guard house is not in a blocked off area if we can find the road from the bottom. i know the general location but we would have to cruze a few streets to find it. if we cant, we can always go from the top and replace the posts or throw them over the bank and claim they were never there. i seariously doubt we would get caught eather way, i broke in to it a while back but next time im taking a ax to get in to the upstairs.

i just came back from a junk yard. theres several around here that he can get his car in to pretty easily as long as you stayed on the mail part of the yard but the mud is going to be a killer. theres one just past the vintion weaveing mill that would be perfect. its nice and flat with no bumps.

Robbies'03Si
06-09-2003, 02:54 PM
yooo virginia guys...... when ya'll were askin if he goes to "byrd" did you mean like "byrd high school" which is right down the road from me.... i live in Chesterfield, Va i was jus wonderin cuz maybe i can meet up with ya'll too, but my cars jus stock but vivid blue is tizight

ZeRo_C0oL
06-09-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Robbies'03Si
yooo virginia guys...... when ya'll were askin if he goes to "byrd" did you mean like "byrd high school" which is right down the road from me.... i live in Chesterfield, Va i was jus wonderin cuz maybe i can meet up with ya'll too, but my cars jus stock but vivid blue is tizight

William Byrd High School...

in Roanoke, Virginia.

Come on down, bro.

black87regal
06-09-2003, 03:30 PM
i can meet up with ya'll too, but my cars jus stock but vivid blue is tizight

that would be fun, wana run one?

ysc87
06-09-2003, 10:03 PM
great lookin car u got there, but I would of stuck with the full WW kit, unless it was too expensive