BlackNRedSi
05-26-2003, 03:00 PM
F

Type X
05-26-2003, 03:03 PM
see sig. . . .

Mad02Si
05-26-2003, 03:16 PM
That's why you invest in the proper tools, and do things like that yourself. Hope everything works out for you though.

Jodster
05-26-2003, 03:24 PM
Make Pep Boys replace your wheels.

BlackNRedSi
05-26-2003, 03:27 PM
i have all the right stuff for my car....just was doing other shit today...youd think you could trust a company, not having to worry about anything....

its just not right having to worry about shit like that ya kno!

02SilverSiHB
05-26-2003, 05:38 PM
I'm confused here. you said you had a flat tire, meaning one flat tire on one of your 5zigens. So why the hell did they have all your rims off to fix one flat tire????

BlackNRedSi
05-26-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
I'm confused here. you said you had a flat tire, meaning one flat tire on one of your 5zigens. So why the hell did they have all your rims off to fix one flat tire????

Had a flat tire....Dealt with that before i went to PepBoys....

No one had any tires that would match the ones i have...They would have to be special ordered...

I have to work tomorrow, and i cant be driving on a dounut...So I had them swap the Aftermarket Rims and put back on the old Honda Rims so i could drive to work tomorrow.

Does that clear it up?

Thanks!

Eric

XLR8B4U
05-26-2003, 07:16 PM
E2,

Man I am sorry to hear that. They say bad luck happens in sets of 3. The Philly group is having a run of bad luck!

Between you and E1 I am afraid that I am next!
DAMN IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.. I WAS ALREADY NEXT ON SATURDAY... Ohh IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE..
YOU are the 3rd... I hit a blazer with my Accord and busted my own shit up on Saturday.

I hope they do the right thing for you buddy. These wheels look hot and only on for a month.

Let me know how it works out. I am really busy at work so I will get to emails in the PM.

Apparently they need to change it to Manny, Moe and JACK OFF.

Craig

02SilverSiHB
05-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi

Had a flat tire....Dealt with that before i went to PepBoys....

No one had any tires that would match the ones i have...They would have to be special ordered...

I have to work tomorrow, and i cant be driving on a dounut...So I had them swap the Aftermarket Rims and put back on the old Honda Rims so i could drive to work tomorrow.

Does that clear it up?

Thanks!

Eric
ah! sorry, I was lost, so now I understand the problem with not have the correct socket for the lugs.

Kumar
05-26-2003, 09:08 PM
totally unacceptable dude. Call the head office and see what they say.

ThickMick
05-26-2003, 09:53 PM
That's outrageous. You did right by getting a police report and filing a claim w/ the insurance company. I'm pretty sure the Operations Manager is going to be kissing your butt in order to get this thing resolved.

If he doesn't and you still have probs., I would go to your local press. They love shit like this, especially when it has to do with cars and service stations. Call up the local TV station and tell them your story and I bet they'll take it on.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

02TafWhtSi
05-27-2003, 06:19 AM
About 3 years ago when I had my 2000 EX coupe I brought it to them to have my Ground Controls put on. I know it was stupid NOW but then I didn't know any performance shops in my area. Long story short: it never drove the same way again - all kinds of rattles and clunking sounds, scratches in my rims, and about 2 months latter my left axle had lost 90% of its grease. I think they ripped one of the boots while replacing the springs. Bastards!!! Never, EVER again will I bring my car there for service :mad:

SiR Medic
05-27-2003, 07:32 AM
Jeez, maybe if your lucky they will offer you $300 worth of altezzas, vinyl graphics, and "carbon fibre look" parts!

It is pep-boys after all!:rolleyes:

BlackNRedSi
05-27-2003, 07:41 AM
I dont want any of their garbage, I just want my rims to be the way they once were!

Black RSX
05-28-2003, 01:38 PM
OMG!!! :eek:

If that happened to me I don't know what I would do..

Sucks man.. :(

fishboy
05-28-2003, 02:18 PM
sounds like you have everything under control so why don't you relax a bit. you did good getting the cops to file the report and you have your insurance going after those fucks at pep. it's cool now. use this experience to remind you not to take your shit to pepboys.

my sister used to take her car to pepboys for oil changes. it would take them 6 fucking hours to do it. i never understood why she would take it there to save like 3 bucks. she's all better now though, she got a teggy and is taking good care of it.