PDA

View Full Version : Tein S-Tech, Eibach Sportline, 1.5" drop, Need Camber?

raiyo
05-26-2003, 07:38 PM
I've done my part of doing a search, a few others have asked this question, but never really gotten a real answer.

Was thinking on getting Eibach's Sportline, but after hearing my friend's complain about topping out "very" often (might need camber?) on them he moved me towards Pro-Kit. Been thinking about getting Eibach's Pro-Kit since I don't want to bother with camber. Only problem with them is the ride height is still to high. After doing some reading alot of you like the Tein S-Tech so I'm thinking about getting them.

Here is the main reason why I made a post. For those who has Tein S-Tech, Eibach Sportline, H&R, etc with 1.5" drop, do you need a camber? If yes, how bad is it? Some say it isn't that bad, but others say you need to correct the rear. How are your tires wearing down, pretty even? Thanks in advance.

potator
05-27-2003, 02:57 AM
I'm in your same exact situation. But I've pretty much made up my mind on getting the Teins. From what I've heard from people so far, you dont need to have the camber kit, but one for the rear will be good just to be 'safe'. I heard they ride well without hardly any camber wear even without any kits, and just the springs. A camber kit for the front is pretty much unecessary I've heard. So basically I'm just waiting untill I raise enough cash to get the Tein springs and a rear camber kit.

TezGari
05-30-2003, 08:36 PM
Whats the final answer to this thread? DO ep drivers with TEIN S. TECH (or anyone) with a 1.5 drop need a camber kit?

The only way i can see this answer being told, it would be to ask someone with TEIN springs all ready installed WITH no camber kit.

WE need someone with TEIN S tech and no camber kit to answer these questions:

How long have u had ur TEINs on with no camber kit?
How is the ride?
How are your tires holding up?
Are thier any signs of wear and tear?
Do your tires show great cambering?