PDA

View Full Version : My Tranny feels f***** up

i02si
05-26-2003, 10:38 PM
When the car is seating still my car won't go into 4th gear. Then when i'm driving going to 4th gear it feels stiff as hell, sometimes it doesn't wanna go to 4th plus when down shift to 3rd it hard as hell to move up too. So what do u think the problem is?:(

team ERA 5
05-26-2003, 10:47 PM
sycros might my MESSED UP???

i02si
05-26-2003, 11:09 PM
Thats what i thought it could be but i didn't think they would fuck up this early i had the car for a year now. Do u think honda will fix it under warranty?

team ERA 5
05-26-2003, 11:34 PM
if u have a short shifter put back ur STOCK ONE then they should fit it...I THINK THEY FIXED suk02 for no cost CONSIDERING ALL THE MODS HE HAS.....they also fixed my friends...

mrfixit687
05-27-2003, 09:50 AM
check to make sure your cai is not blocking the shifting mechanism, i remember reading on here about the aem one making it hard to shift into 1st gear

!@#$%
05-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by mrfixit687
check to make sure your cai is not blocking the shifting mechanism, i remember reading on here about the aem one making it hard to shift into 1st gear

he has the injen cai, that cant be it.....i wonder what it is. i would try adding some grease or something.

lv-ep
05-29-2003, 11:31 AM
I had that same problem. I had my transmission replaced at 9.5k and started seeing that at around 11k. It had occured shortly after I revved up the motor crazy style and got denied shifting into third. It seem to have went away after less than a week, with no reoccuring signs of problems.

GeNoZiDe
06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
once i had this weird clickin on the clutch when i pushed it down every time
i poped up hood and i realized my amp wire was dangling by the tranny LOL so it was bouncing and hittin the tranny everytime i pushed the clucth...
so i took a tie wrap and wraped it
1 min work LOL

simann
06-03-2003, 08:59 PM
MY TRANNY IS MESSED UP TOOO

IT sucks balls

My brother who has a 2003 acura RSX type s is having the same problem also going into 3rd.

My tranny got totally locked out one night and I had a friend whol luckly got me going again...I REPEAT IT WAS LOCKED OUT, I could not even move the thing.

so I took mine to honda and they supposedly gave it a drive around and said it was fine...they are bull crapping me. I have 13,600 miles on my Si, I started having tranny woas at 10,000.

So now every time I go to seconf or third, the tranny just grinds for a milla second EVERY TIME, and the dealer still thinks nothings fucked up with my car! THEY ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS.

alll in all, I am having these problems and so is my brother, he has only 3300 miles on his type s!

and what reallly gets me is the service manager at the dealership told me to expect the worst if there was a problem with my car! ITS UNDER WARRANTY i said, he said "cause you did not bring it in for a while ( which a while to him was my 2 days after the tranny locked out on me) it might not be covered under a warranty."

GIVE ME A F***** BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

My tranny is slowly dying and they dont want to bother with it is what it boils down to.