PDA

View Full Version : texaco...nomore

1abSi
05-27-2003, 11:34 AM
everyonce in awhile i will take the car to texaco to get the oil changed cause sometimes i don't feel like laying in the dirt(no pavement at my house) to change the oil....NEVER AGAIN those bishes put the new filter on over the old gasket and the shit sprayed all over the engine bay....shit was on the car as well...even on my cai.....and i just washed her this morning

1abSi
05-27-2003, 11:36 AM
i am soooooo pissed.....and they wouldn't give me my money back.....i was thinking of just driving till the block melted and making them buy me an A2....asses....i lost ALL of the oil

Suk02Si
05-27-2003, 12:22 PM
yeah, drive around until your motor blows.

chunky
05-27-2003, 07:33 PM
time to write a letter to their corporate offices. take pictures of the damage, and send them a copy of your recipt. at the very least, you are owed a refund.

cryptic02si
05-29-2003, 06:16 PM
It's all about getting the head bosses or owners to hear your complaint. I once had an Alpine head unit I bought at Circuit City which had to be sent out to be repaired 4 times. I had the extended warranty and everything, but everytime it came back something else was broken or the original problem wasn't fixed. Needless to say, I spoke with the store mgr who said they would send it out again, but would not replace it. I went home so pissed, and looked up their website. On it I found an email address for the highest up person I could find and emailed them a letter saying how I loved their store and reccomend it to friends all the time, but that I was now so disgusted that I would be telling everyone I know how I was treated. Within 24 hours I had an emailed response. It said to print out the email and take it to the store I bought it at, that they would give me a replacement. When I got to the store, the same mgr that told me to F off now happily told me that they were giving me my money back in store credit as well as the cost of my extended warranty, and that I could just use it to pick out the head unit I wanted.hth