PDA

View Full Version : ctr conversion on silver?

eLEMENTgiRL
08-14-2002, 02:21 PM
i have a silver hatch.. i'm trying to enter my car in import expo in houston this sept. ::hoping::.
i'm tyring to think of ways to alter my car. ctr conversion is one. but i don't know if it'll look good on my silver car. i've never really liked silver cars that had kits and what nots, unless it was just bad ass.
the ctr kit is gonna be a lot of $$ and i rather spend my money on go and not show, but entering a show my car has to look good. so is it worth the money converting?
(i'm only going to do exterior conversion. i don't have the money to get the red recaros and stuff like that *i wished*)

grooveline
08-14-2002, 02:42 PM
take the money that you are gonna spend on your car for the show, and give to some hottie. then truck yo'self and the hottie to the import expo, and make here stand next to your car all day.

Boom.

eLEMENTgiRL
08-14-2002, 08:02 PM
why don't i save up the money and spend it on my car when i can model for my own car for free?

:D :p :rolleyes:

02blksi
08-14-2002, 10:35 PM
im going to venture out and say elementGIRL is a ummmm GIRL? hahaha --- joe :)

Btw- clean and jdm always does well, you really cant go wrong..
my game plan:

rota slipstreams w/ yoko a520- ordered
spoon sports resevoir covers --ordered
tein type flex suspension- wishlist
kakimoto exhaust --not avail yet
rsx rear sway bar OEM 19mm-- will order soon
dc sports lower tie bar -- not avail yet
tints limo all around - done
pioneer dfhp500 - not yet installed
and finally jdm headlights. --too $$$ right now

iR-VTEC2
08-15-2002, 02:58 AM
She's a babe! SHWWWIIING!

CleanBlackSi02
08-15-2002, 09:17 AM
You guys continue to scare away the females in here. ::shakes head:: Don't mind them, elementgirl....they know not what they do.

eLEMENTgiRL
08-15-2002, 10:13 PM
it's okay... you "little" boys don't scare me.
lol.