PDA

View Full Version : dumb ricer chick.....

grooveline
05-29-2003, 08:11 AM
so... since my step brother got married, i've been meeting lots of the sister-inlaw's family. anyway, her cousin comes over in a riced out 02 ex coupe. carbon hood, big ass wing... the only thing decent was the JDM RS grill. be in mind that this 02 EX also has headers, fart can exhaust, and a CAI. i pull in my ride and i'm looking at it with her, and i say *wanna race?* she giggles and says *you don't want any of this...* of course my first reaction is too break out the numerous testing that imports mags have done to the ex... which is that you get no gains from any modding on it, ok well a 5% increase from the hdrs/exh/cai.... so i break it down for her. * babe, you 1.7 liters w 127 hp.... me 2.0 liters w/ 160 hp.... pure physics* but alas i could not sway the ricer chick.

Black RSX
05-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Sorry... I am going to have to side with her... She does have a "big ass wing". :p ;)

So people are just ingnorant... Just give her "Some of this" and she will learn a little lesson... :)

Civicvtec1ps
05-29-2003, 08:25 AM
i had 2002 civic ex. and slow car..

BlairSpeed
05-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Oh thats good! If I was you, I would of acted like she could of beat me....then......teach her a lesson on and off the track.. ;)

Suk02Si
05-29-2003, 10:12 AM
Ex thread (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=155105#post155105)

hehe:D

Oh well, just let her be. Its probably her first modded car, so she doesn't know much about whats really out there. I bet her next car will be a monster;) :D

!@#$%
05-29-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
i had 2002 civic ex. and slow car..

so how much of a difference in performance does an SI have over a 7th gen EX? Also was yours a 5sp? I'm dying to hear a previous owner experience.

mhx
05-29-2003, 10:35 AM
dude i would of laffed if she handed you your ass on a plate..

hahah
you never know she maybe on spray..
or you might miss 2nd gear

ownage is ownage..

you should of started calling her car rice

MPBSi
05-29-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by grooveline
she giggles and says *you don't want any of this...*

So granted, her car is lame, but would you hit it? :D

mhx
05-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by MPBSi

So granted, her car is lame, but would you hit it? :D

HAHAHAH i saw that some1 replied.. and then was gonna come back and ask the same thing..

hahahahaha

so would ya hit it?

Black03Si
05-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by !@#$%

so how much of a difference in performance does an SI have over a 7th gen EX? Also was yours a 5sp? I'm dying to hear a previous owner experience.

I used to have an 01 LX. I had i/h/e and aem pulleys. Also, the header that I had was the Kamikaze w/downpipe, so the cat had to be removed (supposedly a very restrictive part of the exhaust). Did I notice any gains? Yes, but not what I had hoped for what I had spent. What was really disappointing is that I went to the dealership and test drove the Si and couldn't believe how much more responsive it was. The Si is much better quality all-around over my coupe. It definitely pulls better and is very easy to tell that it's quicker than the coupe. Anyone who argues the EX, LX, etc. can hang with an Si hasn't driven one.

SBC31
05-29-2003, 12:35 PM
Can anyone say: OFF-TOPIC!!!

C'mon everyone, let's keep this place clean, and post under the proper sections.

CivicHB
05-29-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by !@#$%

I my self spanked the hell out off my friends 00' EX in a 01' DX constantly off the line all day long, top end was a differnet story. My DX was stock ( Dunlop tires on 00' Si wheels ), his car had 1 of every bolt on CAI, exhaust, etc...the DX was still a DX so it ended up being my down payment.

SHAKEnBAKE
05-29-2003, 02:34 PM
Let's ask Mr. Condit:

sniperSI
05-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Nothing's hotter then a hot cousin you don't know that's not related to you and is into the import scene.

However the poor taste in trim may be a turn off.

StrangeShadow
05-29-2003, 03:53 PM
HEY condit was my congresman for like 8769482186492`1804- years till everyone found out he had a pair. rofl

I just posted in this forum..killed an ex last night...no contest hands down.
..just race her already and show her what's up I hate stupid ppl that can only TALK about their car being fast, show her what's up...then hit a homer. j/k:p
:7th gen-someone said a maxima beat a lude by a huge gap(in the link), maxima' faster than lude?

SiMecoming
05-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Hey was she atleast hot man? Cause if shes hot that makes up for her ignorance!

StrangeShadow
05-30-2003, 09:53 AM
yeah, true, but I would spank her anyways..err...on the road...err...in a race I mean.

kingxchat
05-30-2003, 02:51 PM
why all the diss, she's a girl, usually they buy ex automatic maybe she just wanna look fast anyways.. show us teh pix! is she hot? :D

sniperSI
05-30-2003, 03:01 PM
So i guess this whole thread just boils down to, is she hot or not?

LOL.

p.s. love the spanking commment.

SiMecoming
05-30-2003, 03:14 PM
Yes i would have loved to spank her, in the bedroom!!! LOL no butt, seriously lets see some pix of the car and this ricer chick

sniperSI you are correct!