PDA

View Full Version : Just when I get my car loooking perfect, I get rear-ended

anjapower
05-29-2003, 09:06 PM
:mad:

I got my car washed up real nice two days ago. It was immaculate, not a speck of dirt anywhere on it. The only thing(s) which pissed me off were 3 dings on my drivers side door.

So yesterday I took my car to Dent Wizard and got my dings taken out. The door looked brand new with the exception of very small paint chips. I paid $130, but it was worth it because my baby was looking real good.

Today while merging (from a stop) to get on the highway, I get REAR ENDED!!! For a second I thought I had stalled or something, but then realized it was way too big of a jerk to be stalling out. I looked in my rear view and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!" The lady behind me told me to pull into the next parking lot. We pulled in and exchanged insurance info/plates. I wanted to be mad, but she was really apologetic and courteous so I couldn't really get mad at her. She apologized again for the fact that the car was only 4 months old.

So I guess I'm gonna call the Ins. Company tomorrow. The damage isn't that bad, but it still pisses me off. I have some scratches from her license plate holder and an indentation from it. I also have some scrapes/gouges in the paint on the bottom of the bumper where it curves down near the tow hook or whatever that thing is.

I guess I'm not livid, but it sucks to get my car fucked up again right when it was perfect! But well, shit happens, right now I'm debating if I should just get it fixed w/ the money I get or get mods:D

Makross
05-29-2003, 10:55 PM
sorry to hear what happen man luckily it isnt that bad n you can get it fixed without callin your insurance

iR-VTEC2
05-29-2003, 11:01 PM
well thank jobu that she did stop for you. There's a lotta a-holes out there that woulda run