PDA

View Full Version : what the hell did I do to the AC

SIxtasy
05-31-2003, 01:41 AM
So I just got home and b4 I got out the car I FINALLY did the thing to bypass the AC when the defroster is on. All good. So I get thinkin'....if that combo of buttons does that, I wonder what else I could do. So now with all the climate dials to the left- I hold down the RECIRCULATE and DEFROSTER buttons and put the key to the on position. After a few secounds the AC button lights up and is blowing full blast. I take my fingers off the two other buttons and hit the AC and the fan/AC turn off. The funny thing here is that I never turned and of the dials - fan=off, temp=coldest, where it blows = dash. I thought maybe this was the way to turn the AC back on with the defroster, so I tried turning off the AC while the defroster was on and it still turned off. So what do you guys think I did????? I mean just thinking how easy HONDA made it to adjust the AC, you have to figure that you could "UNLOCK" a lot of things - just by doing various combo's of buttons. I mean..Maybe HONDA has a way to make the ECU more aggressive by doing some shit. Or maybe they have a built in OBDII bypass or something. I'm fucking tired. I'll see what you all think 2maro. Laterz

- Jeffrey - :eek: :eek: :eek:

SIxtasy
05-31-2003, 10:57 AM
Anybody have anything??????:eek: :eek: :eek:

shimmy_yaz
05-31-2003, 12:26 PM
What are you talking about I have never heard anything of this button combo stuff?

ep pilot
05-31-2003, 10:41 PM
Sorry I'm lost:o :confused:

-Ryan

SpeedRacer
05-31-2003, 10:54 PM
i think your high.

SpeedRacer
05-31-2003, 11:25 PM
stop smoking weed.

black87regal
05-31-2003, 11:31 PM
crack kills

Suk02Si
06-01-2003, 01:33 AM
hmm, i kinda get what your saying:o

Mugen_EP
06-01-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
hmm, i kinda get what your saying:o

just cause your high too.:D *munchies*

TomR123
06-01-2003, 02:45 PM
He was tryin to get the all weapons and invincibilty cheat goin and obviously he messed his AC.;)

blueiedgod
06-01-2003, 05:31 PM
i did the a/c trick too, and it worked, i never bothered to try other options, but i know the Element has "Auto window Up" feature that can be activated by pushing a few bottons and turning the ignition key. I tried it in the Si, :-( didn't work. I really like the "auto window up" feature.
The stupid sunroof half way stop is annoying too, but the remedie is kind of involved. maybe i will do that later.

Jester
06-01-2003, 05:39 PM
hey I did the same thing just for shits and giggle
just different button combo's to see what would happen. everything was off but it was blowing like a mother fucker...went back to normal once I turned a dial..no worries man mines been fine for like 2 months after doing it..quite strange though

SIxtasy
06-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Unlock the AUTO UP!!!!! come to think of it, that should be possible. man this car is like a fucking video game. :eek: :eek: :eek:

blueiedgod
06-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by SIxtasy
Unlock the AUTO UP!!!!! come to think of it, that should be possible. man this car is like a fucking video game. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you look at EPS it is very similar to the steering wheel that you get with playstation or for your computer. You turn the wheel and the servos turn the steering knuckles.