PDA

View Full Version : show or speed?

SiGirlNamedSong
06-01-2003, 02:29 AM
aaah i'm still debating on what to go for. show. or speed. i reallyyyy wanna do both but not enough money for that crap. i needa choose one or the other. so ppl.... will you please help me decide on which of the two to go for?

potator
06-01-2003, 02:47 AM
Well to me, it just boils down to what you want. Do you want the good looks to show off, or are you interested in racing your EP? It probably wouldn't hurt to throw in a good mod or two for the side you go against. Say you chose to go for speed, you should still drop your car, and add some rims. If it's the other way around, you should still add the basic I/H/E combo.

iR-VTEC2
06-01-2003, 03:05 AM
i say go with speed. and......why pink?

Mugen_EP
06-01-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
i say go with speed. and......why pink?

Who cares if its pink, dont scare the girls away.;) As for your topic well some mods are both like wheels and suspension, also most show cars have engine work done anyway. Hard choice but I would say show for you.

SiGirlNamedSong
06-01-2003, 03:20 AM
i guess thats the side i'm leanin towards. its fun to modify your car and KNOW what you're doing. i still have a lot to learn when it comes to engine and performance. i mean.. a LOT. i'd have fun doin it but..... as of now, i dunno. show might be a bit more successful [f0r me]

SiGirlNamedSong
06-01-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by potator
Well to me, it just boils down to what you want. Do you want the good looks to show off, or are you interested in racing your EP? It probably wouldn't hurt to throw in a good mod or two for the side you go against. Say you chose to go for speed, you should still drop your car, and add some rims. If it's the other way around, you should still add the basic I/H/E combo. definately

Civicvtec1ps
06-01-2003, 07:05 AM
always show for me. although i will get I/H/E .

Joker
06-01-2003, 08:51 AM
I bought my car to drive it, so for me it's all about performance.
As stated, it's your car... So it's all about what you want :)

SiR Medic
06-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Too me, its all about balance...

Some bodykits and wings make your car look a little better without it becoming a cartoon version of the car you bought. I would NOT wan't to do any thing that attracts undue attention from the 5-0!

Performance mods are great... As long as they don't interfere with the everyday drivability of the car. Dropping it 3 inches may make it look cool and handle a little better... But watch out for those speed bumps and potholes.

Part of what makes modding a car so fun is that you are making YOUR car unique, and how you mod your car should depend on your own personal preferences... Not what others SAY it should be like.

Basically, do whatever you YOU want to do... And what your wallet will LET you do.