PDA

View Full Version : After my stereo install...passenger window doesn't work.

ssvr6
06-01-2003, 06:18 AM
I think I blew a fuse. Where's the window fuse and what amp is it?

Driverside works fine, it's weird.

Steve

siver-SI
06-01-2003, 07:05 AM
OK first did you remember to plug everything back in when you put your door together. I think off the top of my head that all the windows are off the same fuse so that would not be it. I would say double check your connections.

Dumb question but did you try your power window switch on both doors?

ssvr6
06-01-2003, 07:35 AM
I just took it apart again the other day and checked it out. Everything is connected as it's supposed to be. The switch doesn't work on the driver or passenger side.

I think I maybe blew a fuse or something when I installed the speakers or something. I'm not sure at this point.

Steve

Mad02Si
06-01-2003, 10:27 AM
Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you make sure you dont have the window lock button on??

ssvr6
06-01-2003, 02:43 PM
You know what...I swear to god I didn't even look at that...I bet that's what it is.

Inserting shoe in ass, punching self in the gut, biting my own tounge.

:o :)

Steve

Mad02Si
06-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
You know what...I swear to god I didn't even look at that...I bet that's what it is.

Inserting shoe in ass, punching self in the gut, biting my own tounge.

:o :)

Steve I learned that sometimes things are so simple, but we just make them complicated, hope that fixed the problem.

ssvr6
06-01-2003, 06:01 PM
I never use that button, that's why I never considered it. It must have been pressed during the install or something..

I feel SOOOO lame right now. :(

:)

Steve

siver-SI
06-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Do not feel bad I did that on a car befor too I just did not think of it. I could not figure it out and my father just fliped that switch on me and goes there you go. Man did I feel dumb.

Mad02Si
06-02-2003, 07:17 AM
I never use that button, that's why I never considered it. It must have been pressed during the install or something..

I feel SOOOO lame right now. :(

:)

Steve No problem man I help where I can :) . Just think of me when your turbo gets on, if i ever visit Florida give me a ride :P

ssvr6
06-02-2003, 07:52 AM
I'll give you a ride and buy you lunch! :)

Steve

Mad02Si
06-02-2003, 08:34 AM
I'll give you a ride and buy you lunch! :)

Steve Sounds Like a Deal. Now I just need to work up the urge to actually travel. My mom is talking about moving to Florida when she retires, so who knows..