PDA

View Full Version : camber kit and bushings

chakra71
06-03-2003, 06:31 PM
OK, so I'm about to order a camber kit for my ride and after searching i found no answer to this question. I have an option on the Ingals kit for rubber or poly bushings. The page says that if you go for the poly bushing that they will have to be lubed to remain quiet and effective. How true is this and how much/what type of lube is needed? Is it worth the trouble for a bit tighter of a suspension?

ohyeah, $130 shipped for ingals front and rear... anyone found anything better?

http://www.hondawerx.com/IngalsCamber.htm

TezGari
06-04-2003, 07:14 PM
that is what im gona order. Thier price is pretty good. so its 130 F/R? Its good.! another problem is poly or rubber bushings? i might go with rubber because u dont always have to lubercate em, but under what conditions do u have to lubercate them? And how do they become dry?

SiR_d1
06-04-2003, 07:25 PM
i just ordered the same camber kits form the same website like 2 minutes ago.

$130 Baby! Can't go wrong with that:D

02SilverSiHB
06-05-2003, 06:25 AM
I've had the rubber ones for about 3 weeks, no noise at all, works find for me.

ssvr6
06-05-2003, 06:45 AM
I have the rubber ones as well.

Steve

jerky
06-25-2003, 05:48 PM
have you guys gotten your camber kits yet from hondawerx? do you recommend them? that is a good price.

chakra71
06-25-2003, 06:25 PM
yeah i finally got my kit today. follow this link to find out about the service.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=175866#post175866

Ocelaris
06-26-2003, 07:49 AM
I paid like 140 or 145$ shipped for a SPC front+rear camber kit, But they didn't offer polyeurethane bushings, so I'm assuming the SPC kit uses rubber. Can you change out the busings later if you want to change?

I used Circa-x.com who was running a deal off the 7thgencivic website, less than a week ordering to shipping, and he mentioned he had a problem getting supplies from the manufacturer, so with his delay I give it a two thumbs up. Not to mention he entered the UPS tracking # by hand... either great service, or needs a programmer :)

02SilverSiHB
06-26-2003, 08:19 AM
well update on the no noise thing. After raising the rear a little, I now have squeaking coming from the camber kit in the rear...and I have the rubber ones. First it was the rear passenger and now it's the rear driver side. I got most of it to go away, still working on it. I'm thinking maybe because the camber was orginally set to oem settings...and now I raised it up about 1/4" it's causing it to squeak. I need to go back for another alignment and get it checked out.

siver-SI
06-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Ok after looking that these I noticed something on the rubber ones "Rubber bushings: are designed for the "street" use only vehicle" so does this meen if I am looking to auto X that I should not get the rubber ones?