PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know if NX is ever gonna release one of this for the K20A3?

Tekdemon
06-05-2003, 07:26 AM
http://www.nitrousexpress.com/productdisplay.php?sku=33303
it seems like a great idea to me...direct porting nitrous through the fuel rail itself...makes installing a direct port system a lot less messy, and if it can still be calibrated that's even better...

I think calibrated that should let our stock engines do 125 shots safely...which would put us nicely in the 13's =P

2k2ep
06-06-2003, 10:06 AM
aem's fuel rail has a nitrous port that's what I'll be using.

smokincivic
06-06-2003, 04:53 PM
I would avoid this like the plague until its been out for awhile and I know of some people running it. Doesn't NOS have a similar application as well?

S2KplusSI
06-08-2003, 09:41 PM
NOS has the "NOSzle" system and says it's for all 4-cylinders.

ephatchback
06-11-2003, 03:50 PM
I called NOS about that kit and they said that on the RSX-s the NOSzle system doesn't plug into the injectors right, causing them to sit crooked and interfere with n20/fuel flow. Something tells me that the Si will be the same. I was going to order that kit, but the tech. at NOS didn't know what modifications would need to be done to the injectors to make it work. Also a grand is alot to spend on something that might not work.

Tekdemon
06-12-2003, 05:08 AM
Can't they just release a version of the NOSzle that works with our cars and the RSX? I mean, the RSX is a pretty popular car so it's not like there's no market...

I'm curious as to how well these systems balance nitrous flow though...

fishboy
06-14-2003, 07:47 AM
when i first saw this i thought it might be a good idea. it makes the install easier, but after seeing the price i'm gonna drill. might as well bite the bullet and take the IM manifold off. you can do the IM gasket while you are at it.