PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with the skunk2 coilovers

SI02civic
06-05-2003, 12:43 PM
I went to my local shop and they were telling me that the 01-02 civic kit fits my car and i kinda think that is hard to believe since i see different rates in spring for the 02-03 si and the 01+civic kits for tein springs and etc. But will they fit ???

jerky
06-05-2003, 12:46 PM
tell them to fuck off with that shit. tell them to get the ones made for the si. people have gotten ones for the 01 and up civic and they hated it. if anything get the ones for the rsx over the 01 and up civic.

i-WERKS
06-06-2003, 07:19 AM
It's not the same.
The shop I went to told me they were installing one made for the Si but when I got the box, it said 01+ civic. I bottomed out over even the smallest bump. They replaced the springs in the front to the ones made for the RSX and now it rides great.
On the skunk2 website shows you the codes of the springs for each car. The code can be found printed on the springs so make sure you have the right ones.

GeNoZiDe
06-11-2003, 08:49 PM
DONT GET THEM!!!!! I HAD THOSE WHEN I SWAPPED EM OVER FROM MY EX!!! THEY GRINDED TO NOTHING THEN MY CAR BOTTOMED AND I BROKE ALL THIS STUFF LIKE THE WINDSHEILD WASHER FLUID STUFF
dont do it !! LOL get something for Si