PDA

View Full Version : Where to start?

SubliminalSi
06-05-2003, 05:23 PM
I have finally ran out of things to do to the motor without messing up the warrenty so im going for suspension. I have eibach sportlines now..what should i get first? I was thinking about saving a paycheck or two and get the skunk2 upper and dc lower tie bar all at once but i dont know if i should get something else first..comment!

raiyo
06-05-2003, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't get DC lower tie bar, it's mainly looks and isn't as solid as spoon/skunk2 I believe. My friend's del sol has a dc tie and I can bend it alittle by hand and I'm not strong. I'm debating over spoon or skunk2 for a tie bar myself. As for the skunk2 upper i have no idea what u mean by that.

I'd say screw those two mod for now and get a type-r rear sway. poleposition is currently out of stock i believe, but will carry more in a week or so. best $100 suspension mod to me.

SubliminalSi
06-05-2003, 07:12 PM
Sorry i ment nuespeed upper front strut bar:o I dont have any idea why i said skunk2

raiyo
06-05-2003, 08:10 PM
I'd wait for d3 design's front strut. It bolts to the firewall makin the body more stiff. It isn't out yet, but they say soon, yah, whatever. I'll give them till winter, heheh. Eventhough Neuspeed is a better brand name, but the strut bolting to the firewall DOES make a difference. Ran a test on my friend's All-Trac.

Originally posted by SubliminalSi
Sorry i ment nuespeed upper front strut bar:o I dont have any idea why i said skunk2

goy091
06-06-2003, 07:21 PM
im with raiyo with this one, get an ITR or RSX-S rear antisway bar first and dont waste ur money with the strut tower bars.

PS: check ur sig, Header no s, inline 4's have one :D

SubliminalSi
06-06-2003, 08:18 PM
:o