PDA

View Full Version : DrivenImage - Novi, MI

DrivenImage
06-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Hello,

My name is Lawrence. Here's my Silver EP. Got it back in October, and it is stock at the moment. I'm not sure what I will do in future. :)

I work at DrivenImage which is an exotic car rental, so I thought I would get some extras in the shots of my car. :D

More pictures to follow.

Cheers,

Lawrence

ssvr6
06-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Nice car! Welcome to the site and congrats.

Steve

DrivenImage
06-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Well here's some of the rental fleet, along with my favorite on the very right. :D

From left to right:
Mercedes SL500
Jag XK8
Porsche Boxster S
Porsche 911 Carrera
My firebreathing Civic Si

DrivenImage
06-05-2003, 06:34 PM
Nice a$$es!

DrivenImage
06-05-2003, 06:39 PM
Usually people would say "you're from England? why don't you drive a Jag or a Bentley?" Well ironically I'm born in the same city as my EP! Coinsidence?

DrivenImage
06-05-2003, 06:49 PM
By the way, I always pay attention to the road behind when we're out back cleaning the cars. Everyday I see a Blue EP with gunmetal rims going by. It looks amazing in that color! :eek: I was wondering if that person was on this site? I always have to yell to the people I work with "LOOK IT'S MY CAR!" I never see any others on the road.

Well thanks for looking at my car.

Cheers,

Lawrence

LsVtecStolen
06-05-2003, 07:08 PM
The EP kinda looks out of place in that line up.. ;) Anyway.. welcome to the site.. good luck with your car! :cool:

hopeful_si
06-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Where'd you get your Si?? Troy?

DrivenImage
06-05-2003, 07:56 PM
I got my Si at Suburban Honda in Farmington Hills. I got a reduced 2002 model. I love it!

Cheers,

Lawrence

EP3_DC5
06-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by DrivenImage
I got my Si at Suburban Honda in Farmington Hills. I got a reduced 2002 model. I love it!

Cheers,

Lawrence

I'm in Bloomfield Hills, we should meet up !
later

IceD out N CALI
06-05-2003, 09:37 PM
your car needs a drop:p

Suk02Si
06-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by LsVtecStolen
The EP kinda looks out of place in that line up.. ;) Anyway.. welcome to the site.. good luck with your car! :cool:

yep, very outta place:D

DrivenImage
06-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by LsVtecStolen

haha yeah I know. I'm thinking of trading my wheels and tires with the Jag. Pirelli P Zero's with 19's. :D

Hey looks it's me in the SL. I think my first mod might be to get a retractable roof on the EP :D . You can see I'm in the middle of washing the EP on the right too. ;)

My friends have started giving my car a nickname too. B@ner Stick! :confused: Any other weird nicknames you get?

Another question is I have seen some people with the CTR style Union Jack on the back of their cars. Being English I must get one, can anyone point me in the right direction for one.

Cheers,

Lawrence

DynaSpeed
06-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Unfortunately, changing the wheels out would require a little more work than just changing the wheels.

BTW - Michigan Ep's are coming out of the woodwork lately.

EP3_DC5
06-06-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by DynaSpeed
Unfortunately, changing the wheels out would require a little more work than just changing the wheels.

BTW - Michigan Ep's are coming out of the woodwork lately.

what??? coming out of where? when? lol
I'm a little confused here....... please explain

RyteN2Ep3
06-06-2003, 03:59 PM
damn.. i just love the new sl ...

wish i can turn my ep into an slr .. one awesome vehicle.. thanks to mclaren..

DrivenImage
06-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Yes the SL is amazing. It's the one that usually gets the most attention out of all the cars at the moment. It gives out a nice growl too. The SRT-10 Viper is due in anytime from now, I got a chance to drive it and that knocks the SL off the top of my favorites list. :cool:

Any-hoo back to the EP...anyone recommend a first mod for me? I like those APC taillights, and they will probably give my car an extra 40hp, so I'll probably go with those..........:mad:

Cheers,

Lawrence

SHAKEnBAKE
06-06-2003, 08:39 PM
First mod?
If you look at your 2nd & 3rd pic, you will notice that our car serioudly need to be dropped.:D

limp_noodle
06-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Hey Lawrence. COngrats on the car! My name is Lawrence too, lol. Good luck with your car and may i suggest these for the first mods to your car. A drop and a CAI :D