PDA

View Full Version : My dealership got ripped off with a body kit form Wings West

siver-SI
06-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Well I was at my dealer ship the Thursday to pick up some parts for my car and I got talking with them and they said they just got in theWings West kit for one of their SI's. I asked them the price and he said that he did not know. All he said is that they got a goo deal.

So I went in today to order a few more parts for my 88 Prelude that I can only get through Honda still and they got talking about the body kit again. So I asked did they order from Wings West and they said yea. Well I went to them they better have cut you a good deal or you got riped off. With this big smile he goes well we got if for $910 after shipping so we got a good deal. I just laughed and said you guys got ripped off big time. With this puzzeled looked he asked why. I told him if he went to show stoppers they could have had the kit for $549 plus shipping.

I feel sorry for who every buys this car now because the mark up is going to be huge since the dealership is all ready getting taken.

Heitzke
06-08-2003, 10:29 AM
I feel sorry for whoever buys that car, cause the wings west kit is plain nasty

02TafWhtSi
06-08-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Heitzke
I feel sorry for whoever buys that car, cause the wings west kit is plain nasty

I agree - Ugly!

EPTree
06-08-2003, 01:23 PM
mmmm, spaceship.

SHAKEnBAKE
06-08-2003, 04:59 PM
Maybe he got the one with fender flares, they're extra.

siver-SI
06-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Show Stoppers with the side skirts is $549. As far as I can tell they only sell the full kit.

BlackNRedSi
06-12-2003, 08:13 AM
Well

A. I for one like the Wings west body kit, but only the 4 piece one (which is not what the dealership got) but thats just me, i tend to go against the grain...

B. He did get a OK deal for a RETAILER (which is NOT what they are...They got the 11 piece, prolly with the mid wing and top wing...so they did get a ok deal...the full package 11piece+1midwing+top wing goes for 1300 retail (less shipping)

Showstoppers USA does have the kit but its not FULL its the 4 piece...

thats why he said he got a good deal, basically he got like 4-500 off...

what he SHOULD have said, is that they are a dealership, and that they were going to put the WW on one of their SHOW cars, THEN WW would have prolly GAVE the wing to them dirty cheap, like 300 dollars or less.