PDA

View Full Version : Who has aftermarket paint on their ep?

icegrill
06-08-2003, 12:16 AM
Sounding like a broken record. I'm just going to keep my car since it's had the whole passenger side refinished because of the fucking silver paint not matching after fixing a minor area of cracked paint and a ding in the fender. I would lose to much money selling or trading the car plus I love it. Anyone else have paintwork done on their new cars? I think I'm just going live with it and put oem ctr skirts on it and be done with it.

chubbychu
06-08-2003, 12:25 AM
so, not to be mean, but what are you asking? price? insight? ...im so confused

ep88
06-08-2003, 12:47 AM
SiTuna painted his ride yellow :o
and i think anna will be sprayin' hers red :D

icegrill
06-08-2003, 06:41 PM
plaino- I guess a little of both I just feel like I really got fucked by the incompetant work of the bodyshop the first time they tried to fix the smallest imperfection in the paint on my brand new car with 800 miles. Even after they tried so hard to make it right, it will never be the same. I looked into trading it, but for what other car with $200 payments? I still only have 1900 on the clock I just can't believe my first new car and someone had to go and wreck it who supposedly was trained. I need to somehow get past it.:'(

chubbychu
06-08-2003, 09:31 PM
oh....im sorry...Well, i can feel your pain, ive screwed up my car so bad just doing crap to it. Anyways, if its really bugging you that much, you could just get a whole different painjob. after all EVERYONES interior is the same. It would cost you 5 to 8 hundred. But because you cant afford it at the time, i would just say, stick with it. Things will get better. and dont worry, your car wont die if it is a little messed up. At least you have it right?