PDA

View Full Version : JDM Products

SiR_d1
06-08-2003, 08:24 PM
I was just curious as to hard is it for you US residents to get your hands on JDM parts?

The only reason I'm asking is because for me all I have to do is drive 5 minutes to Pacific Mall (largest Asain mall in Canada or North America, I'm not to sure) and pick up mostly any JDM part without all the hassle of shipping and waiting the typical 8 weeks for it to arrive from Japan.

To me it would just make more sense to just send money to someone who lives in Toronto and have them buy it and ship it. You'll probably save the most money this way then through a website or vendor especially because you save big time on the Canadian dollar conversion.

Just thought you would like to know incase you had any relatives or friends form or near Toronto

downhil
06-08-2003, 08:33 PM
you want to pick me up a dc5r valve cover then? ill throw in a few bucks for you.

SiR_d1
06-08-2003, 08:47 PM
are you serious?:D

I would but if I did it for you than I would have to do it for everyone else and I think thats against the rules here.

I only wrote this forum to let you guys know how easy it is to get your hands on JDM parts in Toronto so that if you knew someone here or were planning to visit you could take advantage.

Believe me, and I know my fellow Toronto natives can vouch for me, you can find almost anything at PACIFIC MALL, it has everything. If you were ever to go you would love it, their are at least 6 performace stores and they just keep making more of them, but when you go just expect to see a lot of china munz :D

downhil
06-08-2003, 08:52 PM
your pm box is full.

yes im serious. what rules.

S2KplusSI
06-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Wow, I may go to Canada just for that! It's not hard, but not easy to get JDM parts in the US. Do they have anything there for the S2000?

SiR_d1
06-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by downhil
your pm box is full.

yes im serious. what rules.

my mailbox is so fucked and I have no idea how to fix it. I have no private messages or any sent messages yet it says my mailbox is full. If you want to e-mail me my adress is dejuan_22@hotmail.com

SiR_d1
06-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by S2KplusSI
Wow, I may go to Canada just for that! It's not hard, but not easy to get JDM parts in the US. Do they have anything there for the S2000?

Yes they do, if you have a jap car than they'll have what your looking for

GeNoZiDe
06-09-2003, 10:54 PM
ya pmall is crazy on JDM
although my dad works as a flight attendent giving me access to cheap travel straight to japan
where i can jus buy my own parts and not pay shippin nor the mark up LOL
well cant go now... SARS... but soon soon LOL

SiR-D1 im at pmall alot too
im that airbrushed SiR
seen me round?

SiR_d1
06-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by GeNoZiDe
ya pmall is crazy on JDM
although my dad works as a flight attendent giving me access to cheap travel straight to japan
where i can jus buy my own parts and not pay shippin nor the mark up LOL
well cant go now... SARS... but soon soon LOL

SiR-D1 im at pmall alot too
im that airbrushed SiR
seen me round?

I actually read your thread yesterday and no I havent seen your car in person yet but from your pics your cars lookin nice;)