PDA

View Full Version : ACA Show June 28...Midwest EP's check it out!

Chrisbgft
06-09-2003, 09:35 AM
http://www.acadriven.com/rgenfrnt01.jpg http://www.acadriven.com/rgenback01.jpg
Come Check out our Crew DeepSpeed at the Show!!

DSRChicago.com!!!

paralysis
06-09-2003, 10:39 AM
$20.00 admission EACH..?
$40.00 for my girl and I just to get in..??

Is the parking at Navy Pier at least free for that admission price?
If not this show put on by the car people for the car people,
then who is still making the almighty dollar here...?

Chrisbgft
06-09-2003, 11:10 AM
All the money goes to putting on the show. We are not Vision who does all the IRevs, HIN, and all the other shows. U go to those shows and u will pay the exact same amount if not more. I have flyers that i have to give away also for $5 off. Parking at NavyPier is free also. ACA is just starting up and this is going to show what we are all about.

Chrisbgft
06-09-2003, 02:26 PM
The show will be well worth the money..it will be better than any car show u will attend in Chicago. More information is available at ACADRIVEN.COM....................Chris.

siver-SI
06-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Hey Chris what time does the show start and end? The reason I am asking is I forgot one thing that day is my mothers birthday and she wants to go to Arlinton race track for it. So since I am not that far away form the show I am going to go and try to do both. I realy want to get to the show to get some ideas for my car and just to have fun.

SHAKEnBAKE
06-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Nice, wish I could be there.:D
Be sure to check out Jin Tha!! He's the hottest shit out there!:D

Chrisbgft
06-10-2003, 06:57 AM
Hey Neal, the show starts at 4 and goes to midnight. Its an all day event basically. The crew has to be their at 4am...LOL, to setup and all.

siver-SI
06-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Well knowing the crew most of them are not even going to get bed the night before that show if you all have to be there at 4am. Some of them had a hard time with me having to get up a 5am. lol

That is cool with the time. What times will the door open to puplic since you guys have setup time? I am thinking I might go in the morning then go the track and then come back to the show till it ends just to see what happens.

Just wonderings are vendors going to be there? Just thinking if I should bring any cash with me for incase of good deal upgrades.

BTW get you DVD player all set up so you can use the head unit too?

Thanks

Chrisbgft
06-11-2003, 06:47 AM
Show starts at 4 til midnight. I have all my audio stuff i am just waiting to have it installed. I think its all going to go in the friday before the show..lol. Just in time.