PDA

View Full Version : Mugen Exhaust (for real this time)

Heitzke
06-10-2003, 04:21 PM
While lookin around takakaira, i found that the Mugen Sport Exhaust is available for the civic type-r, and its all yours for $812 (pocket change huh). As far as i remember the Type-R exhausts need to be modified in order for it to fit. Oh well, i thought some of you guys might like to hear about this.

DyNastySi
06-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Nuh Uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:rolleyes:

Sike thats for letting us know tho... :D

nighthawk rider
06-17-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Heitzke
While lookin around takakaira, i found that the Mugen Sport Exhaust is available for the civic type-r, and its all yours for $812 (pocket change huh). As far as i remember the Type-R exhausts need to be modified in order for it to fit. Oh well, i thought some of you guys might like to hear about this.

any news??? i would like to see a REAL Mugen on the EP3

KeNnYtAkEr
06-18-2003, 06:03 AM
If u only buy the Muffler section the Mugen will bolt right on. If you want he full cat-back then u'll need to mod th emid-pipe or if ur rich enough change the cata. convert. and get a 4-2 header/2-1 down pipe to connect to the mugen full cat back exhaust. That'll fit perfect. Or u can get the spoon headers and downpipe.

KeNnYtAkEr
06-18-2003, 06:04 AM
Hey knighthawk rider mind me asking where u got that replica mugen exhaust? and if they have the mugen rep. air box yet?:cool:

nighthawk rider
06-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by KeNnYtAkEr
Hey knighthawk rider mind me asking where u got that replica mugen exhaust? and if they have the mugen rep. air box yet?:cool:

there'a a guy from Vancouver running a GB and ended last month. i've sent him a message and let him know somebody on www.ephatch.com interested on those replica (too many PM to ask me about it).

i dont think he carries any other replica stuff, may be i should ask about it. ;)

Gasp23
06-18-2003, 06:47 AM
Yeah it's been out for a while. Click here to see (http://www.kingmotorsports.com/product.asp?product=6&vehicle=Civic) I'm intrested in just the axle back. But they don't have it yet :'( I will buy the axle back once it comes out since I have the midpipe.