PDA

View Full Version : bad case of CSC

cmk05
06-11-2003, 09:53 AM
CSC - civic superiority complex

Lately while rolling around, and seeing other civics and other hatchbacks on the road, I tend catch myself sticking my nose up at them and think to myself - I'm a better person than them...

It's like sitting 1st class, being comfortably seated already at the front of the plane and seeing the smelly masses waiting in line to get in to their narrow seats and their stuff into crowded overhead bins as you're being served cavier and champagne while thinking - won't these dirty bourgeois pigs hurry up so we can close off the class division curtain and take off already???
I got accidentally bumped up once and it was NICEEEE.

I KNOW FOR SURE many others on this site have a similar affliction.

SiR Medic
06-11-2003, 11:13 AM
The only time I really thumb my nose at other Civics is when I see a new Civic Coupe with about $3000 worth of ricey mods...

All I can think of is; "Why not just get the Si(R)?":o

jerky
06-11-2003, 11:34 AM
i do not have that complex when seeing other modded rides. if anything i say "what's up" because i am sick of all these civic owners that think they are hotter than shit and i do not want to contribute to that image that civic owners have. also most of them have faster cars.:)

i have a dream that one day import racers will share the common bond that ls1 owners share. i hope we become a brotherhood of car enthusiasts that only care about the sport that we all enjoy. our focus should be the love of cars that brings us together and not the attitude that separates us.:'( ;) :D

DynaSpeed
06-11-2003, 11:39 AM
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/images/smiles/stupid.gif

jerky
06-11-2003, 11:44 AM
:D yeah, ima dork. :D

mikkellucci
06-11-2003, 12:37 PM
better person complex ??
I think to myself- I'm driving a $16k C I V I C
LOL :confused: :mad:

black87regal
06-11-2003, 12:43 PM
I'm a better person than them...

The one car you take for granted will be the one that mops the floor with your leather seats.

personally i love people who stick there nose up and try to mess with me,ill just spool her up and let them play catch up. like that bmw the other day and the new rt10 several weeks back:D