PDA

View Full Version : Rev wheels?

trabadoo22
06-11-2003, 03:54 PM
Does this company make fairly decent wheels? I know they are pretty inexspensive, but I'm just wondering if they are decent wheels. I'm not looking for top notch forged wheels or anything, although I wish I could afford them. I found a wheel, model x from them that I like and it's fairly light (16.3lbs) compared to most other wheels that are more exspensive like Konig, RH evolution, Enkei etc. Another possibility is the Arospeed's rs-gt wheels. I like these a little more, but they weight a little over 3 pounds more than the Rev wheel. Would 3 pounds on the wheels be noticable? Thanks for any help.

BSEVEER
06-11-2003, 04:16 PM
That is a good looking wheel IMO, where did you get the weight from? 16.3 sounds reasonable to me.

trabadoo22
06-11-2003, 11:06 PM
I got the weight from revwheels.com . There is another model that is similar to the model x that they make called model VI which supposedly weighs 15.7 pounds in size 17". I just don't know if the finish is good or anything like that. They are pretty cheap and as I've usually learned you get what you pay for. I don't know if anything can really go wrong with a wheel though.