PDA

View Full Version : ordering from procarparts

eggsi
06-11-2003, 08:49 PM
I am about to order a Buddy Club 3 kit from them, and yes it is fibercrap but i am running out of options, and they are the cheapest around. Are they a reliable company?

K20NutBucket
06-13-2003, 02:53 PM
Ive ordered a spoiler from them and didnt have any problems.

bcivicsi0069
06-15-2003, 07:21 PM
ive ordered like 3 things from thiem an gott em every time the only thing is sometimes it takes them a while to ship.

camslash
06-16-2003, 09:50 PM
pay attention to the shipping costs. they charged me nine bucks to ground ship something that weighed less than a pound. they told me up front what the shipping would cost, it's not like they were crafty about it, but you have to make sure you are still getting a good deal when the shipping is included.

IceD out N CALI
06-17-2003, 08:41 AM
i ordered from them, then changed my mind, and cancelled it. they were really good about refunding the money quickly. from that i think they're decent

SinisterCivicSi
06-17-2003, 02:15 PM
i have ordered several things from them also for my old car and hubby's old car. they are reliable, but sometimes take forever getting back to emails. and yeah, their shipping is high, so like the other post said, make sure your still getting a good deal, cause they are makin a few bucks on overcharging on shipping.

XspeedSi02
06-17-2003, 02:46 PM
Procarparts isn't the cheapest place to get that kit. Chuck at Showstoppers has the Buddy Club 2 Kit that has been redone for perfect fitment and it goes for like $699 shipped. Everything total on Procarparts would be like $850-900 shipped. You might want to call Chuck and see what he says. I'm pretty sure he has the better deal.

;)