PDA

View Full Version : Does this work???

PAsi
06-12-2003, 06:35 AM
I'm not familiar with SC or any forced induction. If I got the JRSC could i use my AEM CAI??

surfsi
06-12-2003, 03:28 PM
Yes you can,but I would go for the turbo if your going to spend that kind of money! I live in Doylestown PA maybe we could get a group rate at cybernation; their turning 240+ at the wheels and the power curve tells all. I'm going next month to get my turbo,maybe they can work a deal, ya know a two for or something like that?

PAsi
06-13-2003, 10:23 AM
I'M UP NEAR UPPER PERK. NOT TOO FAR FROM DOYLESTOWN. IN FACT, MY LAST NAME IS DOYLE. ANYWAYS. I'M SAVIN UP AND AND I DONT THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO GET THAT MUCH CASH FOR CYBERNATION. BUT I DID PLAN ON GOING DOWN THERE EVENTUALLY, JUST CHECKING OUT ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS. AND I'M GUESSING THIS TURBO WOULD REALLY KILL THE FACTORY WARRANTY, EH?

BlackNRedSi
06-13-2003, 10:49 AM
yup, any turbo or supercharger will kill the warrenty

PAsi
06-13-2003, 11:20 AM
that would really suck. i'm lookin at the supercharger b/c of reliability. you can always upgrade internals to help

CSMsi311
06-13-2003, 04:19 PM
for your original question. You CAI will work with the jrsc if the jrsc has the throttle body in the stock location. However, jrsc tend to like short, fat intakes. I would lean towards a SRI or ice box if you go jrsc.