PDA

View Full Version : if your going to englishtown, read this

Black 02 SI
06-12-2003, 01:17 PM
if anyone is planning to go to englishtown this weekend for the NJ meet, I will be bringing along another car besides the EP for test driving. my dad works at honda, and he will be bringing a brand new fully loaded accord 6 speed. if anyone is interested in seeing/driving plan on being there. it is black and has the optional body kit as well, real nice car.

Type X
06-12-2003, 03:32 PM
i THINK i am going
but its fathers day

02TafWhtSi
06-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing that run - I foresee a 14.8 @ 94 mph :D
What time will you be there with it?

*Maybe someone could move this thread to the Northeast section...

Black 02 SI
06-12-2003, 07:18 PM
as soon as it opens, weather permitting. and as far as racing, it most likely won't be raced, it's not ours, he's just bringing it from the dealership where he works, for demo reasons. but if it did run, it def would be mid-low 14's if not better, that thing f'ing moves. 240 horse, 6 speed, and very quick, trust me.

02NJHondaep3
06-12-2003, 07:24 PM
hey i'm interested. where are you parking it?

Black 02 SI
06-13-2003, 01:20 AM
not sure, but I will be around where all the other ep's and everyone will be, wherever that is, lol.

SouthHonda
06-13-2003, 06:35 AM
Make sure that the clutch in that thing is broken in or you could be looking at a hefty repair bill and hella down time waiting on parts.

A certain Georgia Honda Dealer (who shall remain nameless) already had to replace a clutch in a new 6 speed cuz the sales force wanted to see what it had. had to wait two months till Honda could get us a new one. Be careful.

BTW I took a new 6 speed Accord to a recent show we attended and they are great. The v6 really feels like it should have all along. The autos just didnt do it for me. Power in every gear. Never felt like it was stuggling.

Scott