PDA

View Full Version : Bodykits for EP3

CBoo2
06-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Thanks, EP3_DC5 =P
ok, here's an updated q: anyone know if Veilside or Bomex developing a kit for the EP3???

EP3_DC5
06-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by CBoo2
What do you guys/gals think is the best looking kit for the EP3? Also, does anyone know if Veilside or Bomex is making a kit for the car???

Damn dood, Search OWNS JOO!!!
http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11267
This was a few threads down...;)

Brettnyt
06-12-2003, 11:56 PM
But nowhere ther (atleast that I could see) did they state anything about veilside or Bomex.... My guess is that Bomex will make a kit at some point, only time will tell though... Veilside however, I highly doubt... I think their kits are a lil more high end than just civics and stuff... :(

EP3_DC5
06-13-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
But nowhere ther (atleast that I could see) did they state anything about veilside or Bomex.... My guess is that Bomex will make a kit at some point, only time will tell though... Veilside however, I highly doubt... I think their kits are a lil more high end than just civics and stuff... :(

Veilside makes a kit for the previous gen Tiburon. I really don't consider that car "high end", I consider it to be mediocre at best. You are right however that Veilside will probably not be making a kit for this car. I doubt that Bomex will either. They usually do the more mainstream cars, as the cost of development has to be justified by sales... and with the EP3, I doubt they will get much business.

Brettnyt
06-13-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by EP3_DC5

Veilside makes a kit for the previous gen Tiburon. I really don't consider that car "high end", I consider it to be mediocre at best. You are right however that Veilside will probably not be making a kit for this car. I doubt that Bomex will either. They usually do the more mainstream cars, as the cost of development has to be justified by sales... and with the EP3, I doubt they will get much business.

Tru dat about the tibi... forgot about that.. tru dat for bomex as well, cuz the last gen kit would fit on the EX> as well, would it not?

CBoo2
06-13-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by EP3_DC5

a friend of mine contacted bomex and, apparently, they have not started developement of a kit for the EP3 as of yet...they are, however, currently developing a kit for the FREAKIN' cavalier....geez...

EP3_DC5
06-13-2003, 07:08 PM

a friend of mine contacted bomex and, apparently, they have not started developement of a kit for the EP3 as of yet...they are, however, currently developing a kit for the FREAKIN' cavalier....geez...

They need to sell kits to make $$$. I completely understand why companies like Veilside and Bomex are no longer making kits for High End automobiles and starting to produce kits for lesser vehicles. $:'(

Brettnyt
06-13-2003, 11:18 PM

SNAP! We need a bomex kit, i think they did a sweet job on the last gen kit for the civic... I really like the scale things on the sides of the front bumber...