PDA

View Full Version : my ep got keyed!!!

staticflo
06-13-2003, 03:42 PM
well i was at Ocean City, MD for a week and my ep got keyed down there on both doors! i hate maryland!!!! does anyone know the best wayts for me to get rid of these hideous things?!?!

Tragedy
06-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by staticflo
well i was at Ocean City, MD for a week and my ep got keyed down there on both doors! i hate maryland!!!! does anyone know the best wayts for me to get rid of these hideous things?!?!

Just scratch the hell out of the rest of the car with something sharp and report it to your insurance company as vandalized. They'll give you enough moola to get a whole new paintjob!!

Now you can choose any color you want!

You didn't hear this from me...:angel:

black87regal
06-13-2003, 04:37 PM
Just scratch the hell out of the rest of the car with something sharp and report it to your insurance company as vandalized. They'll give you enough moola to get a whole new paintjob!!

my uncle got drunk and drove his car threw the woods one time and scratched it all up, he took a claw hammer to the top to get a new paint job and the insurance company called him on it an would not pay. the mroal of this story is use a key when commiting insurance fraud

DyNastySi
06-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Deng man sorry for the mess. Stories like these is why I dont like to take my car into parking lots for a long period of time. Lets see, for the scratches maybe try using some compound to fill the scratches and wax and buff. I dunno if this really works tho I juss heard of this method from a friend who works at a car wash.

black87regal
06-13-2003, 05:55 PM
for the scratches maybe try using some compound to fill the scratches and wax and buff. I dunno if this really works tho I juss heard of this method from a friend who works at a car wash.

your friend needs to be floged with a h beam connectin rod.

ok are the scratches down to the primer or metal? (might be plastic i don't own a ep:D ) if there not then you can use some rubbing compound, then polishing compound, and then use some plum crazy machine glaze and hand glaze the car. this will "cut" the paint down around the scratch and then polish it out like nothing ever happined. just dont get crazy with a machine buffer.

r3p00c
06-13-2003, 07:14 PM
that sucks dude... where were you parked at in oc when it happened? I was on 25th street last weekend, and there were a bunch of crazy assholes spinnin the tires on their suburban at 3am next to my ep. :mad: when i cleaned my car when i got home, i noticed small flecks of rubber all over the side... not cool. i'm all about people havin a good time, but theres definitely a line that people shouldn't cross....

injen4
06-13-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm real sorry to hear that man... I think the best thing you can do is report it to the insurance. Hope everything goes well.

staticflo
06-13-2003, 09:41 PM
man thats not what i wanted to hear i was hoping to use some scratch X or something and get it out i might try that tomorrow ill post letting you know how it works incase anyone else ever gets keyed by some morons....

Makross
06-13-2003, 11:10 PM
i feel ya man i brought it to this guy who has his own van in back of honda to get the scratch out of my car for 20 bucks its still noticable but it looks better now:rolleyes: damn haters

Suk02Si
06-14-2003, 01:31 AM
Contacting your insurance company would be your best bet