PDA

View Full Version : comptech catback and type r swaybar??

anjapower
06-15-2003, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know if these 2 will work together? I'm wondering if the space will be an issue or not...hopefully not...I have the Type R swaybar and will be buying the exhaust shortly.

K20NutBucket
06-16-2003, 12:13 PM
I have comptech and progress sway bar and rattles a little bit on ruff surfaces. You can also try a search i think this topic has been brought up before.

glw
06-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by K20NutBucket
I have comptech and progress sway bar and rattles a little bit on ruff surfaces. You can also try a search i think this topic has been brought up before. it may not be the exhaust that your swaybar is hitting. i thought so at first, but i figured it out. mine was hitting the lower arm. i had to grind off part of the arm with a dremel. then i hit it with a flat file and ome black paint. now all is well. at first i thought i was the only one having this problem but i have heard from one other progress owner that is having a rattle problem. the bar is awesome big and works great. here is a picture showing where i had to grind. check yours by feeling the sway bar just above the spot.
http://sourcecodegeeks.com/public/civic/images/progressgrind.jpg