PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Iraq

2k2SiAutoXer
06-17-2003, 05:47 PM
hey all, apparently I have access to the net over here. Ill be checking in periodically. So anything big happen in the last month? By the way, dont believe anyone if they say that the war is over. We still have soldiers dying and fighting is still going on. Laters.

--Tom

furious
06-17-2003, 05:53 PM
greetings from your homeland! well, it is too bad it ain't over cause they just grab a bunch of engineers in my company to stay at the presidential palace for some computer work...I would like to see ALL of them make it home safe with all of you.

so who is taking care of your EP over here?:D

1320_si
06-17-2003, 07:55 PM
Stay safe over there. I Just got back from From Afghanistan, and I must say it's great to be home. If you need anything let me Know I don't know if you all are getting mail over there regularly. As I am an Infantryman and we always moved so Mail came in clumps about once a month but I will hook you up with Some superstreets, Food, gatorade mix what ever just drop me a PM w/ an addy and a list. AIRBORNE!

02SilverSiHB
06-17-2003, 08:13 PM
damn, that sucks you're over there, I'm glad I'm not there anymore, that shit doesn't seem to calm down over there. Well in the last month, ssvr6 bought a turbo and hit about over 260 to the wheels :D

mixedupneko
06-17-2003, 09:46 PM
Hey 2k2autoxser its niko with the Euro Gold si from the NJ meet. good to hear from you man i didnt even no u were down there. were are having our second Nj ep3 meet next weekend we will save a spot for you. ill post pics and shit to stay safe man. and thanks !

IceD out N CALI
06-17-2003, 09:49 PM
nice to hear from you, stay safe:)

golferjn
06-17-2003, 10:23 PM
take care over there

Suk02Si
06-18-2003, 01:38 AM
yep, take care.:)

EPHatchgirl
06-18-2003, 08:33 AM
Kill one of them for me.:D

Hurry home safely, I am proud of you guys for what you are doing....!

SinisterCivicSi
06-18-2003, 05:30 PM
yeah be safe, watch your back, kill the bastards and get some as soon as possible. we miss you all over there. our prayers are with you all.

God bless you

2k2SiAutoXer
07-08-2003, 06:52 PM
thanks for all the good words everybody. Its kinda funny, as I was accessing the site, we were hit with a mortar attack. I guess they are making sure that im earning my paycheck over here. 1320_si-thanks for the offer but I have a great girl who is sending me everything I need. niko- wish I was there, thanks for saving a spot for me. I need details on steves turbo 260 to the wheels?? Im going to gave a shit load of extra cash to spend when I get back hehehe. Dont worry, the Si is in indoor storage, i get all sad when i see pics of all the sis on this site and I cant drive one. Ill post some pics of Iraq soon so you all can see my new home. 02Silver- where were you in Iraq and what unit do you serve with? Well, catch you all later.

Tom

Lost03si
07-08-2003, 07:13 PM
Keep it safe my EP Brother...

siver-SI
07-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Stay safe other there. I want to see what upgrades you do with all that extra cash you can not spend over there. :)

BTW have you seen any good looking cars over that way? Did not know what gets imported over there.

IceD out N CALI
07-08-2003, 07:55 PM
nice to hear from you again-continue to stay safe:)

02SilverSiHB
07-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 2k2SiAutoXer
02Silver- where were you in Iraq and what unit do you serve with? Well, catch you all later.

Tom
actually I was lucky enough not to go into Iraq. I was in Saudi working for CENTAF.
Damn man, I hope you get back soon. I hate having to see you guys over there :(

02SilverSiHB
07-08-2003, 09:02 PM
oh yeah 2k2SiAutoXer PM me your address if you want. I'll send you anything you can think of that you want or need

siver-SI
07-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Ok I have a question now that this post has me thinking. I have a buddy of mine that left for boot camp in March and has graduated. We he had a few days of leave and went back to work. The thing is though we have not heard from him for a while. Just wondering is there a way to find out were some one is?

ShowstoppersUSA
07-08-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by EPHatchgirl
Kill one of them for me.:D

Hurry home safely, I am proud of you guys for what you are doing....!

Second this idea!!! But for everyone over there, tell them and show them we are all with you guys!!! Be safe and get home! Your EP and EPHatch.com misses ya...

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

02SilverSiHB
07-09-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by siver-SI
Ok I have a question now that this post has me thinking. I have a buddy of mine that left for boot camp in March and has graduated. We he had a few days of leave and went back to work. The thing is though we have not heard from him for a while. Just wondering is there a way to find out were some one is?
PM me his name, I'll see if I can find him for you...first and last. You said he just got in the military right? And let me know if he's in the army or what.