PDA

View Full Version : ???wth???

Makross
06-18-2003, 07:06 PM
wth is up with all you guys who are thinkin about trading in your Ep for another car? i had my car for 5 months and i wouldnt trade it for anything :mad: dont be a EPhatch SELL OUT :angel:

Civicvtec1ps
06-18-2003, 07:56 PM
same thought. i love my ep

siver-SI
06-18-2003, 08:21 PM
I am wondering the same thing. There are so many upgrades for this car that you can make it fit to your self with very little effort and not way to much cash. I am going to keep my EP and just get anouther car before the turbo or SC goes in. The only reason for the second car is because I want to have the EP payed off by then and that way I can take my time on the EP.

ThickMick
06-19-2003, 01:32 PM
yup, I'd never give this thing up...I hardly see another on the road, It's quick and can be quicker with a touch here and there and it's got that shifter on the dash :).

I don't understand why people get tired of it.

cbecker333
06-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Makross
wth is up with all you guys who are thinkin about trading in your Ep for another car? i had my car for 5 months and i wouldnt trade it for anything :mad: dont be a EPhatch SELL OUT :angel:

I felt the same way 10 months after buying my EP. That was before the shifter got too chunky to enjoy....give it time, you might not be in a state of bliss forever.

I wish I still had EP bliss :'( :'( :'(

I don't wanna sell out either cuz I still love the way it looks and drives, but now I get it in and all I think about is the shitty, clunky, clanky, chunky shifts.....

Dunrick
06-19-2003, 04:54 PM
Motormounts help the crunchy shifting in my ep -- its prety damn good now.

norcalSI
06-19-2003, 05:30 PM
man i would never trade in my si...okay maybe i would but only for a chevelle or a twin turbo supra or rx7 but other than that i love my si.....i think people are just want to trade it in because its under powered than the other cars out there....well they should have thought about that before they bought the car....it a civic not a wrx....but the fun about owning a si is making it better than the competition..... keep and love your si you sell outs.... lol .... but my corolla will be faster than my si after the celica swap///heheheheh

siver-SI
06-19-2003, 05:44 PM
That is why I bought my ep with the mind set that it was going to get some added horses under the hood. I want to see the offical numbers of the supercharger but if they are as bad as we have been seeing then I am going to go turbo with it.

the JigGa mAn
06-19-2003, 07:44 PM
gee i think ive already covered this topic...but its good to see ppl feel the same way i do...there isnt anything id trade my EP in for...if i wanted to get a new car id work my ass off save money and get a new one...but there is no chance in hell im ever givin up the EP