PDA

View Full Version : Not trading in or selling my EP

TravisEP3
06-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Well.. today I decided that even though everyone else is trading their car in or selling.. I however am not. I love my EP.

That's all.

:D

fsugatorbait
06-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Me too, I think ill be keeping mine as well. Shes the sexiest little devil ive ever laid my eyes on:*

IceD out N CALI
06-19-2003, 10:12 AM
good for you;)

bioevolve
06-19-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm sure all of you have noticed other members selling/trading their EP's for many reasons. Wished I had the money to buy all these and cheap prices to have a collection of them.:D

snubnose
06-19-2003, 11:14 AM
I'm not trading mine yet either. Tthere's nothing to trade it for.

I'm kind of interested in the new Rx 8. But it's still unproven and unavailable.

Zero Three Si
06-19-2003, 11:28 AM
I aint sellin a damn thang......I'm keepin my eeeeee peeeeeeee

Cuz I get plen teeee of puss eeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my

EEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEE

I would disappoint too many lay deeeeesssss if I sold it.

hahahahahahahahahaha

EP3_DC5
06-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by snubnose
I'm not trading mine yet either. Tthere's nothing to trade it for.

I'm kind of interested in the new Rx 8. But it's still unproven and unavailable.

If you like your EP, then the RSX-S is the logical step up if you have the $$$.

EPHatchgirl
06-19-2003, 02:37 PM
Dood, that's funny as crap... I got nervous there for a sec...:D :D WHEN ARE WE MEETIN' UP again!? We are like neighbors !

snubnose
06-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by EP3_DC5

If you like your EP, then the RSX-S is the logical step up if you have the $$$.

The Type S is a great car, but not enough of a step up to justify losing about $4,000 in one year of owning my Si. Not only that, but the RSX is so common, I see at least six or seven on my way home from work every day.

DyNastySi
06-19-2003, 03:00 PM
Really tho I could trade in my ep if I wanted to, but honestly I cant find anything wrong with the car. I know its not the fastest car out there and that to me is a problem I can deal with. If I did upgrade to a faster car theres always something out there that is going to be faster. So im juss gonna be happy with what I have and live with it. Thats not gonna stop me from modding tho.:D

Speaking of modding. One reason I did buy the ep is cause its a honda. I thought big aftermarket and parts should be cheap. So far aftermarket is ok, but its not like theres alot of stuff out for it.

TravisEP3
06-20-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
I aint sellin a damn thang......I'm keepin my eeeeee peeeeeeee

Cuz I get plen teeee of puss eeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my

EEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEE

I would disappoint too many lay deeeeesssss if I sold it.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Hehe - this is funny!

Epgirl - soon my friend. Work has been killing me lately. Gotta work until almost 10 tonight probably.. :confused: