PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with my car !??!

RedDragonSiR
06-21-2003, 12:07 AM
ok heres the story ...
my car was running fine all day, i make a stop and turn my car off and pull the key out ... me and my friend are walking away from the car and we hear something ... my car is still on!? i get back in and putt the key back in the ignition and it wont turn off, i turn the key back to on just to see and it grinds so i take the key back out with the car still running. i put it in reverse and move the car away from other cars (with the key in my pocket by the way) im trying to figure out whats the problem and all i can think of to turn it off is to kill the engine so i let out the clutch and shut off the motor but the gauges and the rest of the car is still on, radio, gauges etc. I disconnect the battery and reconnect and the same thing continues to happen ... i try to jump it and nothing ... we try and push start it and nothing. So my car is sitting here on but the engine wont start and i dont know what to do ...

im gonna go check everything i can do then call honda to come get it and see ... and of course my warranty just ran up and im also worried about them towing it considering how low it sits ... damnit

chubbychu
06-21-2003, 01:52 AM
wow...maybe its haunted. That sounds...way way wrong...are you sure you bought a honda?

shimmy_yaz
06-21-2003, 01:55 AM
This hapened to my friends cosica to i forget what it was though but I think it was the ignition switch which would make alot of sense.

Suk02Si
06-21-2003, 02:55 AM
Hmm, very wierd. Keep us posted:)

black87regal
06-21-2003, 02:59 AM
just needs a new ignition switch, no biggie dont sweat it.

RedDragonSiR
06-21-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
wow...maybe its haunted. That sounds...way way wrong...are you sure you bought a honda?

everyone keeps telling me its haunted or possesed lol
well im about to tak eit over to honda, hopefully itll be taken care of ... wish me luck

02TafWhtSi
06-21-2003, 11:15 AM
Weird! Never heard of that before :eek:

MiniMiniVan
06-21-2003, 12:26 PM
Mine has the exact oposite problem. Ill be driving, and since I have alot of keys on my key chain when it swings alot during crazy driving the key turns back a hair and turns off my ignition.
I probably need to get that checked out though.:o