PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider RICE? Lets see what you think?

KirbEE
06-21-2003, 01:47 AM
Just wanted to know what you guys consider RICE!!!!!!
Are there different GRADES of RICE?

KirbEE
06-21-2003, 09:10 AM
haaaaaa

02TafWhtSi
06-21-2003, 11:10 AM
For me, the top three offenses:

1)Altezza-style tail lights

2)Hubcap-less front steel wheels (this drives me nuts :mad: )

3) Huge aluminum "aircraft-style" wing on an 18 second car :rolleyes:

MiniMiniVan
06-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Anything not honda with honda stuff on it!
eg..

1) Honda emblems
2) Si stickers (focus, 85 protege, cavelier z24....)
3)and worst of all a honda with Acura emblems on.

:'( Blah!

TrippZ
06-21-2003, 03:12 PM
1) si/sir/type r/gt-r/gt/gt-s/turbo/NOS etc. badges on cars not so equipped
2) fwd cars with aluminum wings
3) handcut decals
4) company decals on cars with out the products.
5) spray painted bumpers, etc
6) bling bling hubcaps

;)

KirbEE
06-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Great thinking you guys.

Crazy neon lights.

Everything that is 2Fast 2Furious

ANd things at auto zone

shimmy_yaz
06-21-2003, 04:28 PM
The worst one of all is the new led exhaust tips
I was behind a guy with one of them the other day and I flew up on his ass and then blasted past him guess the extra 15 horsepower that thing gives didn't help him LOL

bsams
06-21-2003, 06:36 PM
the most "rice" is those damn led pissers(window washers):D

Civicvtec1ps
06-21-2003, 07:37 PM
led washer.
altezzas.
huge ass wing.
not painted bodykit, spoiler.
non needed stickers.
fake bov
shiftboot on automatics.
front windsheild decal.
exhaust tips.
gay ass hubcaps.
underglow neons . when i can SEE freaking tubes.
non working gauges.

chubbychu
06-21-2003, 08:03 PM
in some occasions its the particular item itself thats rice...other time its the "principal" behind it.

saying you have something you havent got.
Making youself seem faster than you are.
TRYING TOO HArd to attract attention to yourself.
making your car look super tacky!

thats my 2.36500 yen = .02 cents lol!

iR-VTEC2
06-22-2003, 12:06 AM
hmmmm a plant that produces a grain....called rice! I consider that PURE rice.

OH and all that other crap people put on their cars. Doesnt even have to be part of the "scene".

If someone puts on Kirkland Signature tires with the BLUE lettering on the OUTSIDE........BulkRice..

Painting the insides of the windows black to create the tinted window effect.........WOOHOO!! BLind RIce.

"powered by jesus" stickers? Holy Rice.

"my other car is a...": Envyrice

Thousands of cats suction cupped to the windows! um...RICE ON BOARD

Bolt on cell phone antennaes, single wiper conversions, boxed speakers on rear deck, etc: OG Rice

Turbo Kit AND Hydraulics??? Make it stop, Make it STOP; Rice OR
Front, Back, Side to Side PSSSSSSHT Rice.

Huge Crown

513n179
06-22-2003, 12:08 AM
i consider rice to be food... i enjoy eating rice because rice is yummy.

i think the term rice is stupid. it just seems to be a little racist to me, because most of the so called "rice" cars i see are driven by asians.

anyway...

just because someone has a huge spoiler, clear tails, street glow, mix matched body kits or painted hubcaps, it doesn't mean their car should be called rice... some people like how their cars look, and most could give a damn what other people think. there isn't a guidebook on how to customize your ride, if there was, then your car wouldn't be custom and it would look just like everyone elses. besides, everyone can't afford all the "right" parts.

this is just my opinion on the subject...

02TafWhtSi
06-22-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by 513n179

just because someone has a huge spoiler, clear tails, street glow, mix matched body kits or painted hubcaps, it doesn't mean their car should be called rice... some people like how their cars look, and most could give a damn what other people think. there isn't a guidebook on how to customize your ride, if there was, then your car wouldn't be custom and it would look just like everyone elses. besides, everyone can't afford all the "right" parts.

this is just my opinion on the subject...

and some of them do it just b/c they've seen it before and need to feel accepted :( :rolleyes:

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
06-22-2003, 07:21 AM
Everything listed here is rice:

CivicHB
06-22-2003, 07:52 AM
isn't kirbee a troll? and yes rice is food but it also is term to used to describe trashy and tasteless cars. Only fucktards defend shity cars, so quit fucken crying about how cool you think primered kitten devouring combat terminater front air dams and clear taillights are and take the tampon out of your pussy and go home and tack on your metal wing to your hood.

thank you run on sentance!

CivicHB
06-22-2003, 07:54 AM
I pitty the a-hole who thinks crap like this is o.k.

solutionep3
06-23-2003, 08:45 AM
i think rice is a stupid painted show style car with all kinds of crap on it. function over form.

CleanBlackSi02
06-23-2003, 11:30 AM
Unpainted body kits and mismatched wheels are by far the most obnoxious form of rice...and of course GTR stickers (and the like) on Hondas...

Chrisbgft
06-23-2003, 11:34 AM
I just dont like it when people call show cars rice. Cars that have tons of car audio, body kits, and just show stuff. Just because it cant go people call it rice. I dont think that should be tru. A show car is a show car. A go car is a go car. To me rice is when people try to do both show and go, but cant finish either of them..lol.